|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whose birth does Moses claim to have been present at, even though the reader knows Moses was not in Manchester County until many years later?
2. Who claims that Jebediah forged his freedom papers?
a) His owner, Rev. Wilbur Mann.
b) Oden Peoples.
c) Sheriff Skiffington.
3. What is John Skiffington's job at the time he decides to marry?
b) Slave patroller.
c) Deputy sheriff.
4. Who digs Henry's grave before the funeral service?
a) The male slaves.
b) Calvin, Louis, and Augustus.
c) Calvin, Robbins, and Moses.
d) Moses, Elias, and Stamford.
5. What ailment does Morris Calhenny suffer that...
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)