|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moses include in his reports to Caldonia every night?
(a) Stories of how he would treat her if she were his wife.
(b) Stories of how Henry built the house for her.
(c) Stories of how the slaves are building a rebellion against her.
(d) Stories of how Henry spoke fondly of her all through their marriage.
2. Who accuses Moses of working the slaves too hard and too late into the day?
3. Who claims that Jebediah forged his freedom papers?
(b) Oden Peoples.
(c) Sheriff Skiffington.
(d) His owner, Rev. Wilbur Mann.
4. Who are the majority of the employees at the hotel/restaurant/saloon that Alice, Priscilla, and James own in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Runaway slaves.
(b) Freed blacks.
(c) Minorities of all racial backgrounds.
(d) Poor whites.
5. How much does Caldonia estimate Alice, Priscilla, and Jamie are worth based on the books Henry kept in regard to the slaves?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Darcy and Stennis finally manage to sell Augustus to for fifty-three dollars?
2. What does Augustus attempt to do the moment he is bought and paid for?
3. Who performs the procedure to hobble Moses?
4. Who is Ray Topps?
5. What does Counsel Skiffington find inside the home while he is searching for Moses?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)