Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of Moses after he is hobbled and has fallen into a depression so deep he refuses to eat or see anyone?
2. What is Skiffington concerned about in light of the number of missing slaves from Caldonia's plantation?
(a) That Robbins will lose faith in him like he did Patterson.
(b) That the missing slaves will be killed by his patrollers.
(c) That Caldonia will move to have him replaced as sheriff for not finding her slaves.
(d) That the missing slaves will kill him in his sleep.
3. What happens to nine-year-old Abundance Crawford during the journey south with the slave traders?
(a) She dies and is left abandoned on the side of the road.
(b) She dies and they have a nice, impromtu funeral for her on the side of the road.
(c) She breaks a leg and is left abandoned on the side of the road.
(d) She becomes ill and is left with some racist slave patrollers on the side of the road.
4. What fate lies ahead of Jebediah when it is discovered he has forged his freedom papers?
(a) Constant beatings from his owner.
(b) Sale to a new owner.
(d) Jail time.
5. Who is Saskia Wilhelm?
(a) An immigrant from Ireland.
(b) An immigrant from the Netherlands.
(c) An immigrant from Lyberia.
(d) An immigrant from England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Moses be hobbled for running away?
2. How much does Caldonia estimate Alice, Priscilla, and Jamie are worth based on the books Henry kept in regard to the slaves?
3. Where does Counsel hope to eventually make his home?
4. At whose home does Skiffington come to believe Moses is hiding out?
5. Who does Robbins charge with finding Caldonia's lost slaves after admitting he has lost faith in John Skiffington as sheriff?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)