|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is Reverend Moffett having an affair with?
a) His neighbor.
b) His mother-in-law.
c) His cousin.
d) His sister-in-law.
2. What does Caldonia swear she intends to do with the slaves?
a) Free them.
b) Carry on with Henry's shepherd-master ways.
c) Treat them with more discipline than Henry showed.
d) Allow Calvin to take over their care.
3. What object is Elias whittling in Chapter 1?
a) A doll.
b) A bowl.
c) A horse.
d) A whistle.
4. To whom does Revend Moffett preach obedience?
a) Law officials.
b) The slaves.
c) Indentured slaves.
d) White servants.
5. Who does Mildred claim ignored her plea for help when she went to report her husband missing...
This section contains 592 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)