|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustus Townsend do to make his living?
(a) Serves food in a restaurant.
(b) Makes boots.
(c) Is a deputy sheriff.
(d) Builds furniture.
2. Why do people believe Alice wanders at night?
(a) Alice was abused by a previous owner.
(b) Alice is afraid of small spaces.
(c) Alice is looking for her missing child.
(d) Alice was hit in the head by a mule.
3. What does Counsel Skiffington find inside the home while he is searching for Moses?
(a) Five twenty dollar gold pieces.
(b) Five twenty dollar bills.
(c) Five silver rings.
(d) Five gold bowls.
4. Who takes care of Moses after he is hobbled and has fallen into a depression so deep he refuses to eat or see anyone?
5. Who is chosen to be sheriff when Patterson resigns two years later?
(a) William Robbins.
(b) Henry Townsend.
(c) John Skiffington.
(d) Counsel Skiffington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice often do as she walks down the road?
2. What does Rita hide under inside this crate in order to escape?
3. What does Broussard offer to buy for Skiffington with the proceeds from the sale of Moses?
4. How does Topps define perishment?
5. What plantation does Saskia come to live on?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)