Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amir's wife react to hearing the entire truth about Amir's childhood?
2. What does Farid warn Amir not to do after he meets his first Taliban officers?
3. What happened to Hassan and his wife?
4. Who lived with Rahim Kahn for 10 years?
5. Who throws the engagement party for Amir and Soraya?
Essay Topic 1
In the story, Amir felt as if he was letting his father down by becoming a writer and being weak because of it. Are there certain professions which make a person weak? Justify your answer.
* Decide if a profession can make a person weak.
* Justify your answer
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters from this book. Write an essay comparing and contrasting the two characters using specific examples from the story.
* Choose two characters
* Compare the two characters
* Contrast the two characters
Essay Topic 3
Write a comparison essay comparing Kabul from Amir's childhood to the Kabul he returned to as an adult. Be sure to include specific examples from the text.
* Compare Kabul from the past with the present
* Use specific examples from the text
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)