Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amir's wife react to hearing the entire truth about Amir's childhood?
2. What does Farid warn Amir not to do after he meets his first Taliban officers?
3. What happened to Hassan and his wife?
4. Who lived with Rahim Kahn for 10 years?
5. Who throws the engagement party for Amir and Soraya?
Was Amir a good man? Support your position with specific examples from the text.
* Describe whether or not Amir was a good man
* Use supporting details from the text to support your opinion
In the story, Amir felt as if he was letting his father down by becoming a writer and being weak because of it. Are there certain professions which make a person weak? Justify your answer.
* Decide if a profession can make a person weak.
* Justify your answer
Religion was an underlying theme interwoven throughout this book. Describe in detail what effect his religious beliefs had on Amir using at least five examples from the story. Then compare Amir's views and beliefs as related to religion to that of another character in the story, using specific examples from the book.
* Describe the effect of religion on Amir
* Compare Amir's beliefs about religion to another character in the story
* Use examples from the text to support your statements
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)