Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amir's wife react to hearing the entire truth about Amir's childhood?
2. What does Farid warn Amir not to do after he meets his first Taliban officers?
3. What happened to Hassan and his wife?
4. Who lived with Rahim Kahn for 10 years?
5. Who throws the engagement party for Amir and Soraya?
Essay Topic 1
Amir's mother died shortly after his birth. Describe how his life might have been different had his mother survived.
* Describe how Amir's life might have been different had his mother survived
Essay Topic 2
Kinship is an important aspect of this book. Describe the various components of kinship throughout the book, using examples from the text. Describe your own views of kinship and how it may vary from that the author describes.
* Describe the components of kinship used by the author
* Use examples from the text
* Describe your own views of kinship
* Describe how it varies or is the same as that of the author
Essay Topic 3
Every year, many teens attempt suicide. Explain what drove Sohrab to attempt suicide in the story and what might drive a teen in America to do the same thing.
* Explain what drove Sohrab to attempt suicide
* Explain why a modern American teen might attempt suicide
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)