|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Amir feel responsible?
(a) Rahim Khan's illness.
(b) Baba's death.
(c) The destruction of the orphanage.
(d) Hassan's life.
2. Where did Rahim Kahn live for many years?
(a) In Baba's House.
(b) In Hassan's mud hut.
(c) In Baba's Orphanage.
(d) In his own house.
3. Whose phone call makes Amir agitated?
(a) The General's.
(b) Rahim Khan's.
4. Why is the long engagement period forgone for Amir and Soraya?
(a) Due to college starting.
(b) Due to Soraya's past indiscretions.
(c) Due to financial matters.
(d) Due to Baba's illness.
5. Which of the following does Amir use to taunt and tease Hassan?
(a) His illiteracy.
(b) His mother.
(c) Meanings to large words.
(d) Being a servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the items that Amir hid are found under Hassan's mattress?
2. When does the plastic surgeon fix Hassan's cleft palate?
3. At first, the people of Afghanistan viewed the Taliban as what?
4. What happened to most of the trees in Kabul, which used to be plentiful?
5. What does Farid warn Amir not to do after he meets his first Taliban officers?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)