|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amir believe that the bear wrestling story was true?
(a) Baba has scars from it.
(b) Afghans do not tell tall tales.
(c) He heard it in school.
(d) He saw it happen.
2. Who gives Amir an illustrated copy of the legends Amir reads to Hassan?
3. At what age did Amir indicate he came of age?
4. What does Assef do to Hassan in the alley after the kite tournament?
(a) Takes away the blue kite.
(b) Holds him down.
(c) Rapes him.
(d) Beats him up.
5. What does Baba do for Amir's 13th birthday?
(a) Throws him a big party.
(b) Has dinner with Assef and his family.
(c) Invites over family for a small celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of this novel?
2. What present does Assef give to Amir for his 13th birthday?
3. Who built the orphanage in Chapter 2?
4. Which of the following is the reason Amir and Hassan leave to go read under their tree?
5. Why did Baba's father take home Ali?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)