|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose visage appears before King Henri Christophe in Part Three: Chapter V?
(b) Mlle. Floridor’s
(c) Corneille Breille’s
2. What is Part Three: Chapter IV’s title?
(a) The Solemn Pact
(b) What the Hand Found
(c) The Immured
(d) The Reckoning
3. Part Three: Chapter III is titled “The Sacrifice of the” what?
(c) Conch Shells
4. Why did the white slave owners rarely kill their slaves, according to the narrator in Part Three: Chapter III?
(a) They loved their slaves
(b) They were afraid of the slaves
(c) They were worth money
(d) They were Christians
5. In Part Four: Chapter IV, Ti Noël attempts to join a group of what, but is rejected?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Pauline Bonaparte turn to perform voodoo rituals against the plague in Part Two: Chapter VII?
2. What elicits an accusation regarding the poisonings from one of the slaves in Part One: Chapter V?
3. What is Part Two: Chapter VI’s title?
4. What does King Henri Christophe do at the end of Part Three: Chapter VI?
5. While in hiding, Macandal has made contact with whom in Part One: Chapter IV?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)