|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two: Chapter I, Ti Noël goes to the Cap to pick up what?
2. Who brings Ti Noël a message from Macandal in Part One: Chapter IV?
(b) The Voodoo woman
(c) Queen Marie-Louise
(d) Governor Blancheland
3. Where does M. Lenormand de Mézy meet his third wife in Part Two: Chapter I?
(a) At a tavern
(b) At the bookstore
(c) At a diner
(d) At the theater
4. Plaine du Nord is located in what region of the island where Ti Noël lives in Part One?
(a) The north
(b) The south
(c) The southeast
(d) The northeast
5. Who is the governor that rules over Haiti during the slaves’ rebellion in Part Two: Chapter III?
(c) Henri Christophe
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One: Chapter VII, Ti Noël attends the celebration of the master’s first son, where one glass of is served to every slave?
2. Where does M. Lenormand de Mézy move with his third wife in Part Two: Chapter I?
3. What elicits an accusation regarding the poisonings from one of the slaves in Part One: Chapter V?
4. Upon whom do the colonists take out their fear and frustration over the poisonings in Part One: Chapter V?
5. What do the slaves believe will happen at the burning of Macandal in Part One: Chapter VIII?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)