|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters I and II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of the search for Macandal in Part One: Chapter VI?
(a) He is not found
(b) He is found alive
(c) His grave is found
(d) He is found murdered
2. What ultimately happens to Macandal after he escapes from his binding in Part One: Chapter VIII?
(a) He dies while shooting the king
(b) He drowns while trying to escape
(c) He boards a boat to a new land
(d) He is recaptured and thrown into the fire
3. After losing his arm, Macandal is given what job in Part One: Chapter III?
(a) Cattle herd
(b) Fruit picker
(c) Sugar cane cutter
(d) Bee keeper
4. Bouckman reveals that who has declared the slaves should be freed in Part Two: Chapter II?
(a) The French authorities in Europe
(b) God Himself
(c) The Pope
(d) The American President
5. Ti Noël goes with Macandal to visit whom in Part One: Chapter III?
(a) Henri Christophe
(b) Macandal's sister
(c) A Voodoo practitioner
(d) Ti's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macandal begin collecting in Part One: Chapter III?
2. What is the title of Part One: Chapter VI?
3. What is the name of the laundress that the plantation owner takes to bed in Part One: Chapter VII?
4. What do Ti Noël and Macandal poison in Part One: Chapter III?
5. In the end of Part One: Chapter V, the plantation owners organize in order to do what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)