|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The founder of the Church of the New Jerusalem was ________________.
2. TM (Transcendental Meditation) is a _____________________________.
3. The Rosicrucian cross ________________________________.
4. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
5. Rosicrucian theology is based on ___________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
2. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
3. What is the current trend in evangelism?
4. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
5. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
6. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
7. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
8. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
9. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
10. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the concept of reincarnation and which cults believe in reincarnation. What would you like to come back as and why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of cults and their effect on the freedom of choice of the individual. Why is indoctrination a factor? Explain this in terms of the psychological traits discussed at the beginning of the book.
Essay Topic 3
Jehovah's Witnesses were formed to distinguish the true followers of Russell from the Watchtower. Explain how this situation came about. Also discuss some of the claims and business dealings of Russell's that contributed to this situation.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)