|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mormon missionary approach emphasizes the need for ______________.
2. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
3. According to the Bible, __________________________________.
4. Cults are most effective among ____________________________.
5. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
2. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
3. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
4. What is Hinduism?
5. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
6. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
7. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
8. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
9. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
10. Why are the Mormons successful in missionary work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of the role of semantics and its effect on:
How does redefinition of terms lead to the development of cults?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the value of mail order religion. Is religion conducted through the mail and media providing the same kind of experience as religion with a formal meeting place?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Trinity.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)