|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
2. Regarding evangelism, there must be ___________________________.
3. Swedenborg presented his theories in a number of books which were ____________________________.
4. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
5. Millerism was based on the Book of __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
2. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
3. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
4. What is the current trend in evangelism?
5. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
6. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
7. What is Hinduism?
8. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
9. Who is the Other Jesus?
10. Why are the Jehovah's Witnesses so successful in overseas missionary work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Trinity.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the views of Jehovah's Witnesses and Russell on the return of Christ.
a) When did it occur?
b) How did it occur?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of plagiarism in the writings of Mary Baker Eddy. How did she explain this?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)