|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Evangelists _____________________________.
2. Herbert W. Armstrong claimed to be a descendant of ________________________.
3. The Mormon missionary approach emphasizes the need for ______________.
4. The form of Biblical interpretation promoted by the Worldwide Church of God is based on __________________________.
5. Who is the biggest adversary of the cult evangelist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
2. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
3. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
4. Who is the Other Jesus?
5. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
6. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
7. What is the organization of the church?
8. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
9. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
10. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the views of Jehovah's Witnesses and Russell on the return of Christ.
a) When did it occur?
b) How did it occur?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of cults and their effect on the freedom of choice of the individual. Why is indoctrination a factor? Explain this in terms of the psychological traits discussed at the beginning of the book.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the return of Christ.
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)