|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not lead to the heavens?
2. The Worldwide Church of God was founded by ______________________.
3. Many smaller cults that have come into being since the 1960s, find their roots in __________________.
4. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
5. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the organization of the church?
2. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
3. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
4. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
5. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
6. What is Hinduism?
7. What is the current trend in evangelism?
8. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
9. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
10. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Trinity.
Essay Topic 2
What would be the purpose and the value of a conference on cults? What could be gained by such a conference?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the return of Christ.
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)