|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
2. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
3. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
4. The Holy Book of Islam is the _____________.
5. The highest level is ruled by ___________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hinduism?
2. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
3. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
4. Who is the Other Jesus?
5. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
6. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
7. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
8. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
9. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
10. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of the role of semantics and its effect on:
How does redefinition of terms lead to the development of cults?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the views of Jehovah's Witnesses and Russell on the return of Christ.
a) When did it occur?
b) How did it occur?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Deity of Christ.
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)