|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not a founding doctrine of Adventism?
2. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________________.
3. According to the teachings of the Worldwide Church of God, _____________________________.
4. Which of the following does not lead to the heavens?
5. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
2. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
3. What is the organization of the church?
4. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
5. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
6. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
7. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
8. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
9. What is the Shahada?
10. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the cult of Spiritism and contact with the spirits. How would you feel about taking part in a seance? Who would you want to contact and why?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the purpose of the book regarding cults, discussing the approach the author has chosen to take. What use is a book detailing historical cults?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the return of Christ.
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)