|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
2. The form of Biblical interpretation promoted by the Worldwide Church of God is based on __________________________.
3. What was not a New Age belief?
4. According to the Bible, __________________________________.
5. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
2. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
3. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
4. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
5. What is Hinduism?
6. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
7. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
8. What is the Shahada?
9. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
10. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the concept of Hell.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of cults and their effect on the freedom of choice of the individual. Why is indoctrination a factor? Explain this in terms of the psychological traits discussed at the beginning of the book.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the return of Christ.
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)