Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hubbard published his religious views and views on therapy in _________________________________.
2. The Stake High Council consists of ________________________-.
3. The Jehovah's Witnesses are headquartered in ____________________________.
4. According to Dr. Milton Rokeach, how many levels are recognized in a belief system?
5. What is a cult?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the role of personal antagonism as a common psychological trait of cult members?
2. What is the goal of the Baha'i Faith?
3. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
4. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
5. How do Zen Buddhists differ from Buddhists regarding the achievement of Nirvana?
6. What is the danger of cults?
7. What was common to the writings of Mary Baker Eddy?
8. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
9. Did Russell have the background and training that he claimed to have?
10. What is the Shahada?
Explain the views of Jehovah's Witnesses and Russell on the return of Christ.
a) When did it occur?
b) How did it occur?
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Deity of Christ.
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Holy Spirit.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)