|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zen Buddhism is _______________________________.
2. To the Unitarian Universalists, which of the following does not contribute to salvation?
3. The goal of the Baha'i Faith is _____________________________.
4. Mrs. Eddy founded and taught at the ________________________________.
5. The Stake High Council consists of ________________________-.
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Theosophy accept the major Christian doctrines?
2. Explain the effect of the new vocabulary on the dialogue between cultist and traditional Christian.
3. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
4. Is there a difference between Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine and Russellism?
5. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
6. Describe the derivation of Japanese Zen Buddhism.
7. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
8. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
9. Who are considered to be the chief prophets of the Mormons?
10. What is the current trend in evangelism?
Essay Topic 1
Select the cult that you find most interesting. Explain the major beliefs of the cult and describe what you think your life would be like if you were a member of this cult.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Deity of Christ.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the belief of each of the cults presented in the book regarding the Holy Spirit.
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)