|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group will supply Bibles to almost anyone who wants one, in that person's own language?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses
(c) Theorophical Society
(d) Christian Scientists
2. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
(a) one cult
(b) a Christian denomination
(c) a collection of cults
(d) a Christian scholarship
3. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
(b) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(c) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
(d) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
4. Cults are most effective among ____________________________.
(a) lifelong Christians
(b) young Christians
(c) the elderly
(d) people who have been exposed to Christianity
5. The Seventh Day Advents are a _____________________.
(c) Christian denomination
(d) non-Christian denomination
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicrucian theology is based on ___________________________.
2. All but one of the following are problems when an orthodox Christian encounters a cult evangelist:
3. Educational efforts must include all but one of the following:
4. Which of the following does not lead to the heavens?
5. In the book, these perversions result in what the author refers to as _______________________-.
Short Essay Questions
1. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
2. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
3. What is the organization of the church?
4. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
5. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
6. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
7. What is the current trend in evangelism?
8. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
9. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
10. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)