|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the beliefs of Ranjneeschism, ______________________________.
(a) man must adhere to strict rules
(b) Christianity is the basis of Ranjneeschism
(c) man must follow the rules of the Vedas
(d) all prior norms and traditions are repudiated
2. What was not a New Age belief?
(a) all is one and all is God
(b) man is inherently divine
(c) all truths are absolute
(d) all things are divine
3. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
(a) the divinity of God
(c) man's actions
(d) his own consciousness
4. The purpose of the chapter, The Road to Recovery, includes all but one of the following:
(a) promotion of evangelizing cults
(b) a methodology to control cults
(c) the plan to end cults
(d) a plan to aid the cults
5. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
(a) ignoring the cults
(b) taking legal action against the cults
(c) negotiating with the cults
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mormons believe that Jesus is ______________________________.
2. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
3. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
4. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
5. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)