|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
2. Jehovah's Witnesses view Jesus ____________________________.
(a) as an ordinary man
(b) as a God but not the Almighty God
(c) according to orthodox Christian doctrine
(d) an equal member of the Trinity
3. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
(a) a Christian denomination
(b) a Christian scholarship
(c) a collection of cults
(d) one cult
4. The supreme being of Islam is called ________________________.
(b) God the Father
(c) God the Prophet
5. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
(b) Divine Principle
Short Answer Questions
1. In Swedenborgism, what are the kinds of bodies?
2. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
3. In Islam, Muhammad is ______________________.
4. Rosicrucian theology is based on ___________________________.
5. Many smaller cults that have come into being since the 1960s, find their roots in __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
2. Why are the Mormons successful in missionary work?
3. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
4. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
5. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
6. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
7. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
8. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
9. Who is the Other Jesus?
10. What is the Shahada?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)