|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
2. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
(a) his own consciousness
(b) man's actions
(c) the divinity of God
3. In Islam, Muhammad is ______________________.
(a) the God of Islam
(b) the prophet of Allah
(c) the founder of a sect
(d) equal in status to Allah
4. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(b) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
(c) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
(d) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
5. The purpose of conferences of cults includes all but one of the following:
(a) developing a united approach in the battle against cults
(b) proposing legal action
(c) sharing information to avoid duplication of effots
(d) providing information
Short Answer Questions
1. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________________.
2. What was not a New Age belief?
3. Which of the following is not a sect of modern Islam?
4. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
5. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hinduism?
2. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
3. Who is the Other Jesus?
4. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
5. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
6. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
7. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
8. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
9. What is the current trend in evangelism?
10. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)