|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the teachings of the Worldwide Church of God, _____________________________.
(a) there is no Trinity
(b) the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal
(c) mankind must save itself
(d) the concept of Trinity is the same as in orthodox Christianity
2. According to the beliefs of Ranjneeschism, ______________________________.
(a) man must follow the rules of the Vedas
(b) man must adhere to strict rules
(c) all prior norms and traditions are repudiated
(d) Christianity is the basis of Ranjneeschism
3. The Divine Principle _________________________.
(a) is based on orthodox Christian interpretations of the Bible
(b) is a recruitment document
(c) is the traditional Christian Bible
(d) contains all of Moon's teachings
4. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
(b) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
(c) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
(d) Mirza Ali Muhammad
5. TM (Transcendental Meditation) is a _____________________________.
(a) based on Shivaite Hinduism
(b) form of yoga and spiritual practice
(c) form of religious worship
(d) based on Vishnuite Hinduism
Short Answer Questions
1. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
2. The Worldwide Church of God was founded by ______________________.
3. Herbert W. Armstrong claimed to be a descendant of ________________________.
4. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
5. Which is not a founding doctrine of Adventism?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)