|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
(a) New York, New York
(b) Bombay, India
(c) London, England
(d) Poona, India
2. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
(a) a Christian scholarship
(b) a Christian denomination
(c) one cult
(d) a collection of cults
3. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
(a) television evangelism
(b) ignoring evangelism
(c) radio evangelism
(d) personal evangelism
4. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
(a) uses its own doctrine to replace Christian doctrine
(b) accepts Christian scripture
(c) rejects Christian doctrine
(d) accepts parts of Christian doctrine
5. The Holy Book of Islam is the _____________.
(a) Divine Principle
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
2. The purpose of conferences of cults includes all but one of the following:
3. Many of these cults ____________________________.
4. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
5. All but one of the following are problems when an orthodox Christian encounters a cult evangelist:
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)