|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the teachings of the Worldwide Church of God, _____________________________.
(a) there is no Trinity
(b) the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal
(c) mankind must save itself
(d) the concept of Trinity is the same as in orthodox Christianity
2. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
(a) consisting of three gods
(d) consisting of one god
3. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
(a) an ordinary man
(b) the Gnostic Jesus
(c) the Jesus of the Bible
(d) a physical God
4. To the New Age cultist, __________________________________.
(a) God is an impersonal consciousness and power
(b) there is no Trinity
(c) there is a Trinity
(d) there is no God
5. The New Age cult refers to ________________________.
(b) the new year
(c) the Aquarian Age
(d) none of these
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
2. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
3. The Worldwide Church of God was founded by ______________________.
4. The supreme being of Islam is called ________________________.
5. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
2. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
3. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
4. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
5. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
6. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
7. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
8. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
9. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
10. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)