|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Swedenborgism, what are the kinds of bodies?
(a) material and spiritual
(b) material only
(c) the body is not important
(d) spiritual only
2. The Unification Church appeals mainly to ___________________________.
(a) the elderly
(b) middle-aged people
(c) educated middle class youth
(d) all age groups and income classes
3. The Mormons believe that Jesus is ______________________________.
(a) a hoax
(b) an archangel
(c) a god among many gods
(d) the Son of God
4. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
(a) the King James version
(b) they have no Bible
(c) a book called Divine Principle
(d) they recognize any Christian Bible
5. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
(a) offer a strict orthodox interpretation
(b) ignore the Gospels
(c) state where they differ from the orthodox interpretation
(d) misinterpret or twist the message of the Gospels
Short Answer Questions
1. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
2. The purpose of conferences of cults includes all but one of the following:
3. The Holy Book of Islam is the _____________.
4. Who is the biggest adversary of the cult evangelist?
5. Muhammad is ranked in importance equal to ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
2. What is the Shahada?
3. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
4. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
5. Why are the Jehovah's Witnesses so successful in overseas missionary work?
6. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
7. Who is the Other Jesus?
8. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
9. What is the organization of the church?
10. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)