|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cults are most effective among ____________________________.
(a) lifelong Christians
(b) the elderly
(c) people who have been exposed to Christianity
(d) young Christians
2. The Unification Church appeals mainly to ___________________________.
(a) the elderly
(b) middle-aged people
(c) educated middle class youth
(d) all age groups and income classes
3. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
(a) a collection of cults
(b) one cult
(c) a Christian denomination
(d) a Christian scholarship
4. The Divine Principle _________________________.
(a) is the traditional Christian Bible
(b) is a recruitment document
(c) is based on orthodox Christian interpretations of the Bible
(d) contains all of Moon's teachings
5. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
(a) the theology in anti-Trinity
(b) the theology contains half-truths
(c) the theology borrows from that of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons
(d) adherence to strict orthodox Christianity
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
2. Which one of the following is not a part of Martin's proposed plan?
3. All of the cults discussed in the book ______________________________-.
4. The Seventh Day Advents are a _____________________.
5. The business practices of the Unification Church, especially regarding recruitment, include ________________________________.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)