|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
(a) rejects Christian doctrine
(b) accepts Christian scripture
(c) accepts parts of Christian doctrine
(d) uses its own doctrine to replace Christian doctrine
2. Which one of the following is not a part of Martin's proposed plan?
(a) computer retrival system
(b) research project
(c) legal action against the cults
(d) specialized literature
3. The Mormon missionary approach emphasizes the need for ______________.
4. The Unification Chruch has been accused of _________________________________.
(a) practicing strict adherence of Christian principles
(b) mind control and brainwashing
(c) fostering dialogue among religious scholars
(d) allowing its members to exercise free choice
5. What was not a New Age belief?
(a) all things are divine
(b) all is one and all is God
(c) all truths are absolute
(d) man is inherently divine
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
2. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
3. According to the beliefs of Ranjneeschism, ______________________________.
4. All of the cults discussed in the book ______________________________-.
5. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
2. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
3. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
4. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
5. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
6. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
7. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
8. Who is the Other Jesus?
9. What is Hinduism?
10. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)