|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a sect of modern Islam?
2. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
(a) Poona, India
(b) Bombay, India
(c) London, England
(d) New York, New York
3. Many of these cults ____________________________.
(a) disseminate literature without their true name
(b) present the orthodox Christian view
(c) properly represent themselves
(d) make promises they can't keep
4. In the book, these perversions result in what the author refers to as _______________________-.
(a) the other Jesus
(b) the Biblical Jesus
(c) there is no reference
(d) the correct Jesus
5. The form of Biblical interpretation promoted by the Worldwide Church of God is based on __________________________.
(a) the traditional Christian interpretation
(c) the Seventh Day Adventists
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses
Short Answer Questions
1. Islam is _________________________.
2. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
3. Rosicrucian theology is based on ___________________________.
4. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
5. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
2. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
3. What is Hinduism?
4. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
5. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
6. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
7. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
8. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
9. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
10. What is the current trend in evangelism?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)