|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
(a) adherence to strict orthodox Christianity
(b) the theology contains half-truths
(c) the theology in anti-Trinity
(d) the theology borrows from that of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons
2. All of the cults discussed in the book ______________________________-.
(a) are proponents of orthodox Christianity
(b) are rivals of orthodox Christianity
(c) take the Bible as their basis
(d) are compliments of orthodox Christianity
3. Many of these cults ____________________________.
(a) disseminate literature without their true name
(b) make promises they can't keep
(c) properly represent themselves
(d) present the orthodox Christian view
4. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________________.
(a) was the result of three segments of Millerism
(b) was the result of two segments of Millerism
(c) was founded by William Miller
(d) was an offshoot of Jehovah's Witnesses
5. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
(a) orthodox Christianity is ignoring doctrine in sermons
(b) orthodox Christianity doesn't instit on its doctrine
(c) orthodox Christianity ignores the cults
(d) orthodox Christianity funds the evangelism of the cults
Short Answer Questions
1. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
2. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
3. Which group will supply Bibles to almost anyone who wants one, in that person's own language?
4. The founder of the Church of the New Jerusalem was ________________.
5. All but one of the following are problems when an orthodox Christian encounters a cult evangelist:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)