|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is God's spiritual law according to the Worldwide Church of God?
(a) the Ten Commandments
(b) the rules of the Worldwide Church of God
(c) the Bible
(d) the Torah
2. Herbert W. Armstrong claimed to be a descendant of ________________________.
(a) John the Baptist
(b) King David
(d) St. Peter
3. The form of Biblical interpretation promoted by the Worldwide Church of God is based on __________________________.
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses
(c) the Seventh Day Adventists
(d) the traditional Christian interpretation
4. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
(a) Poona, India
(b) New York, New York
(c) Bombay, India
(d) London, England
5. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
(a) uses its own doctrine to replace Christian doctrine
(b) accepts Christian scripture
(c) accepts parts of Christian doctrine
(d) rejects Christian doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. The New Age cult refers to ________________________.
2. What was not a New Age belief?
3. To the New Age cultist, __________________________________.
4. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
5. Many of these cults ____________________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)