|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Holy Book of Islam is the _____________.
(b) Divine Principle
2. Millerism was based on the Book of __________________.
3. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
(a) a book called Divine Principle
(b) they have no Bible
(c) they recognize any Christian Bible
(d) the King James version
4. Swedenborg presented his theories in a number of books which were ____________________________.
(a) traditional Christian theology
(b) contrary to Christian theology
(c) ignored Christian theology
(d) complemented Christian theology
5. Which of the following is not a part of Rosicrucian beliefs:
Short Answer Questions
1. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
2. The Seventh Day Advents are a _____________________.
3. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
4. Islam is _________________________.
5. According to the beliefs of Ranjneeschism, ______________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
2. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
3. What is Hinduism?
4. Which group is most attracted to the Unification Church?
5. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
6. What is the organization of the church?
7. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
8. Who is the Other Jesus?
9. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
10. What is the current trend in evangelism?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)