|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
(a) a book called Divine Principle
(b) they have no Bible
(c) the King James version
(d) they recognize any Christian Bible
2. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
(a) London, England
(b) Bombay, India
(c) Poona, India
(d) New York, New York
3. The Divine Principle _________________________.
(a) contains all of Moon's teachings
(b) is a recruitment document
(c) is based on orthodox Christian interpretations of the Bible
(d) is the traditional Christian Bible
4. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
(a) they like to do drugs
(b) it is a means of escape
(c) to be closer to God
(d) they need to relax
5. The New Age cult refers to ________________________.
(a) the Aquarian Age
(b) the new year
(c) none of these
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicrucian theology is based on ___________________________.
2. The Worldwide Church of God was founded by ______________________.
3. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________________.
4. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
5. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
2. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
3. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
4. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
5. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
6. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
7. Why are the Mormons successful in missionary work?
8. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
9. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
10. What is the organization of the church?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)