|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not lead to the heavens?
(b) the reincarnation wheel
(d) the Holy Spirit
2. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
(a) a physical God
(b) the Jesus of the Bible
(c) an ordinary man
(d) the Gnostic Jesus
3. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
(a) consisting of one god
(b) consisting of three gods
4. In Islam, Muhammad is ______________________.
(a) the God of Islam
(b) equal in status to Allah
(c) the prophet of Allah
(d) the founder of a sect
5. The Divine Principle _________________________.
(a) is the traditional Christian Bible
(b) is based on orthodox Christian interpretations of the Bible
(c) contains all of Moon's teachings
(d) is a recruitment document
Short Answer Questions
1. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
2. Swedenborg presented his theories in a number of books which were ____________________________.
3. TM (Transcendental Meditation) is a _____________________________.
4. Young converts to Christianity are the targets of _____________________.
5. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
2. Why are the Mormons successful in missionary work?
3. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
4. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
5. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
6. What is the Shahada?
7. What is the organization of the church?
8. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
9. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
10. What is Hinduism?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)