|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(d) the American Southwest
2. Which one of the following is not a part of Martin's proposed plan?
(a) computer retrival system
(b) research project
(c) specialized literature
(d) legal action against the cults
3. Cults are most effective among ____________________________.
(a) lifelong Christians
(b) people who have been exposed to Christianity
(c) young Christians
(d) the elderly
4. Herbert W. Armstrong claimed to be a descendant of ________________________.
(a) St. Peter
(b) John the Baptist
(d) King David
5. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
(a) ignore the Gospels
(b) state where they differ from the orthodox interpretation
(c) misinterpret or twist the message of the Gospels
(d) offer a strict orthodox interpretation
Short Answer Questions
1. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
2. Criticisms of the theology of the Worldwide church of God include all but one of the following:
3. According to the Bible, __________________________________.
4. The explanation of the doctrines of Adventism is contained in ___________________.
5. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
2. According to the New Age cult, what is the concept of moral relativism?
3. Why are the Mormons successful in missionary work?
4. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
5. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
6. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
7. What is the current trend in evangelism?
8. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
9. Who is the Other Jesus?
10. What is the prophecy of seventy weeks?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)