|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(b) the American Southwest
2. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
(a) orthodox Christianity doesn't instit on its doctrine
(b) orthodox Christianity ignores the cults
(c) orthodox Christianity is ignoring doctrine in sermons
(d) orthodox Christianity funds the evangelism of the cults
3. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
(b) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
(c) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(d) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
4. Educational efforts must include all but one of the following:
(a) providing literature in different languages
(b) emphasize the Bible
(c) ignore doctrine
(d) emphasize doctrine
5. TM (Transcendental Meditation) is a _____________________________.
(a) based on Vishnuite Hinduism
(b) based on Shivaite Hinduism
(c) form of religious worship
(d) form of yoga and spiritual practice
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
2. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
3. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
4. What was not a New Age belief?
5. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the major components of Martin's plan?
2. What are Rosicrucian beliefs based on?
3. In Islam, who is Muhammed?
4. When did the fad of Eastern cults become popular?
5. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
6. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
7. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
8. What is the Shahada?
9. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
10. What is the current trend in evangelism?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)