|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
(a) to be closer to God
(b) they like to do drugs
(c) they need to relax
(d) it is a means of escape
2. The New Age cult refers to ________________________.
(b) the new year
(c) none of these
(d) the Aquarian Age
3. The supreme being of Islam is called ________________________.
(a) God the Prophet
(b) God the Father
4. The purpose of conferences of cults includes all but one of the following:
(a) developing a united approach in the battle against cults
(b) providing information
(c) sharing information to avoid duplication of effots
(d) proposing legal action
5. Swedenborgism views the Trinity as _________________________.
(c) consisting of one god
(d) consisting of three gods
Short Answer Questions
1. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
2. In Swedenborgism, what are the kinds of bodies?
3. Jehovah's Witnesses view Jesus ____________________________.
4. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
5. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of trying to control the cults?
2. What is the basic premise of Anglo-Israelite theory.
3. Why is the Church of the New Jerusalem influential in church circles?
4. What is the purpose of the Divine Principle?
5. What is the New Testament position on evangelism?
6. What is the Rosicrucian Fellowship?
7. From what does the New Age cult have its roots?
8. What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about Jesus?
9. How does the Worldwide Church of God reach people around the world?
10. Is Seventh Day Adventism a cult or a legitimate denomination?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)