|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The highest level is ruled by ___________________________.
(b) various gods
(c) a universal spirit
(d) Jesus Christ
2. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
(b) ignoring the cults
(c) negotiating with the cults
(d) taking legal action against the cults
3. The group that is well funded and very active in South America and Africa is the _________________.
(b) Unification Church
(c) Christian Scientists
4. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
(a) his own consciousness
(b) the divinity of God
(c) man's actions
5. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(b) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
(c) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
(d) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
2. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
3. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
4. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
5. What is God's spiritual law according to the Worldwide Church of God?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)