1. Exactly what is a cult?
A cult is a religious group with certain characteristics that distinguish it from the accepted religious groups.
2. What, according to Fey and Gill, happens if an article presents cults favorably?
Presenting cults in a favorable light detracts from Christianity and encourages people to take an interest in a dangerous area.
3. What is the danger of cults?
Cults are a danger in that they lead people away from the traditional Christian teachings and practices.
4. How should the Church deal with cults?
The church should deal with cults on the basis of theology and doctrine solely. No other approach will work.
5. How has the new vocabulary affected cults?
The new vocabulary has resulted in a reinterpretation of terms and concepts that cults have used for developing their own doctrine.
6. Explain the effect of the new vocabulary on the dialogue between cultist and traditional Christian.
The new vocabulary affects their communications because they have a different meaning for words and terms. It is almost as if they are speaking different languages.
This section contains 1,946 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)