Short Essay Questions Key
1. Exactly what is a cult?
2. What, according to Fey and Gill, happens if an article presents cults favorably?
3. What is the danger of cults?
4. How should the Church deal with cults?
5. How has the new vocabulary affected cults?
6. Explain the effect of the new vocabulary on the dialogue between cultist and traditional Christian.
7. Explain how the cult takes concepts from the Bible out of context?
8. Why should Christians focus on definitions in any dialogue with cultists?
9. Why are psychological factors important in the study of cults?
10. What are the three levels of a belief system?
11. What is the role of personal antagonism as a common psychological trait of cult members?
12. What is the important first step in establishing rapport with a cult member?
13. What was the Miracle Wheat fraud?
14. Did Russell have the background and training that he claimed to have?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)