|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Islam—The Message of Muhhamad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The way to escape the sorrow of life is to _____________________________.
(a) experience continual reincarnation
(b) follow the Eightfold Path
(c) there is no escape
2. The Mormon practice of polygamy began in ___________________.
(a) Kirkland, Ohio
(b) never existed
(c) Salt Lake City, Utah
(d) Independence, Missouri
3. The doctrines of Christian Science __________________________________________.
(a) vary slightly from the teachings of traditional Christianity
(b) are not related to the teachings of traditional Christianity
(c) differ greatly from those of traditional Christianity
(d) closely parallel the teachings of traditional Christianity
4. Christian Scientists believe that hell is _________________________.
(a) made by the sinner who does evil
(b) a place of fire and brimstone
(c) the place where all non-members go
(d) a temporary holding place
5. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Divine Principle _________________________.
2. Which is not a term that refers to the ruling structure of the Mormon Church?
3. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
4. The goal of the Baha'i Faith is _____________________________.
5. The business practices of the Unification Church, especially regarding recruitment, include ________________________________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)