|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Buddhism—Classical, Zen, and Nichiren Shoshu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many planes of the Universe exist in the theology of Theorophy?
(a) there are no planes or levels
(b) there are an infinite number of planes
2. Christian Science members had to circulate and sell the works of Mary Baker Eddy or ________________________.
(a) pay a tithe
(b) attend special classes
(c) they weren't allowed to join
(d) lost their membership
3. Christ warned against ________________.
(a) False prophets
4. Cults ________________________________.
(a) Emphasize different concepts
(b) Are all Christian based
(c) Have the same practices
(d) Have the same beliefs
5. As a result of the new vocabulary, __________________________________________.
(a) The traditional Christian and the cultist are basically speaking different languages
(b) Cults do not pay any attention to the new vgocabulary
(c) The meaning of doctrine is unaffected
(d) Basic terms have the same meanings
Short Answer Questions
1. The practice of indoctrination falls under which characteristic of a cult?
2. What are the two advantages of the cultist regarding the use of redefinitions?
3. Theosophists believe that society __________________________.
4. Christians and cultists should focus their attention on __________________________.
5. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)