|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Buddhism—Classical, Zen, and Nichiren Shoshu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a plane of the universe?
2. Christian Science came into being after Mrs. Eddy _____________________________.
(a) had a revelation
(b) spent years researching the subject
(c) married a minister
(d) slipped and fell on the ice
3. What is a cult?
(a) A cult refers to a religious group that differs significantly from other religious groups in some respects.
(b) A cult refers to a group of oddballs
(c) A cult refers to a groups of people with different beliefs
(d) A cult refers to people with similar beliefs
4. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
5. What is the most important characteristic of cults?
(a) Closed mindedness
(b) Open mindedness
(c) Cognitive evaluation of facts
(d) Acceptance of Christian doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. The term which describes Christian Science is ________________________.
2. What do cults represent?
3. Jehovah's Witnesses believed that Christ returned in ___________.
4. What is a melting pot?
5. The doctrines of Christian Science __________________________________________.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)