|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led the Mormons to Salt Lake City?
(a) John C. Bennett
(b) Joseph Smith, Jr.
(c) Brigham Young
(d) Spencer W. Kimball
2. Charles Taze Russel was the founder of ____________________.
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses
(c) Seventh Days Adventists
3. Regarding Atonement, Jehovah's Witnesses believe ________________________________.
(a) Conditional cleansing power of the blood of Christ
(b) Total cleansing power of the blood of Christ
(c) Partial cleaning power of the bood of Christ
(d) No cleansing power of the blood of Christ
4. The Watchtower uses term switching in regards to ________________________.
(a) The definitions of the Trinity
(b) The definition of hell
(c) The definition of personal values
(d) The definition of God
5. What is a part of cult membership?
(a) Promotion of free thinking
(b) Free choice
(c) Psychological conditioning
(d) Empasis on logic
Short Answer Questions
1. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
2. Cults represent ____________________________________.
3. The Dawn Bible Students Association ________________________________.
4. Which is not a term that refers to the ruling structure of the Mormon Church?
5. As a result of the new vocabulary, __________________________________________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)