|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
(a) Is a concept from the Bible
(b) Receives all non-members
(d) Does not exist
2. Jehovah's Witnesses ________________________________.
(a) Don't believe in the use of medicines
(b) Believe in the equality of the Trinity
(c) Have no problems with supporting the war effort
(d) Refuse to bear arms in defense of the nation
3. The term which describes Christian Science is ________________________.
(a) unity science
(b) mind science
(c) body science
(d) brain science
4. The new vocabulary has _______________________________________.
(a) Enhanced the meanings of the Scriptures
(b) Had no effect on the meaning of the Scriptures
(c) Resulted in no reinterpretation of the Scriptures
(d) Changed the meanings of traditional concepts in the Scriptures
5. What is a melting pot?
(a) A melting pot is a blend of people, cultures and religions
(b) A melting pot refers to different religions
(c) A melting pot is a blend of nations
(d) A melting pot is a pan to melt butter in
Short Answer Questions
1. Most cults attack the doctrine of the Trinity. Compared to other cults, the attack of Jehovah's Witnesses is ________________.
2. The cult tries to present itself as ________________.
3. What is a cult?
4. How many cult members are there in the United States?
5. To the Christian Scientist, the Trinity represents _________________________________.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)