|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cult members are there in the United States?
(a) 1 million
(b) 10 million
(c) 20 million
(d) 50 million
2. What are the two advantages of the cultist regarding the use of redefinitions?
(a) Surprise and confusion
(b) Surprise and anger
(c) Anger and confusion
(d) Surprise and logic
3. Rutherford accused Christians of _______________________.
(a) Creating sects
(b) Religious intolerance
4. Do Christian Science teachings closely follow the Bible?
(a) no, there are many deviations and terminology switches
(b) Christian Scientists do not accept the Bible
(c) there are few redefinitions
(d) yes, there are few deviations
5. The Stake High Council consists of ________________________-.
(a) all priests
(b) twelve high priests
(c) ten high priests
(d) the First Presidency
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most important in establishing rapport with a cult member?
2. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
3. In the 1920s, who identified cults as a force in American Protestantism?
4. Mrs. Eddy founded and taught at the ________________________________.
5. In response to cults, the answer of the church must be __________________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)