|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christian Science members had to circulate and sell the works of Mary Baker Eddy or ________________________.
(a) lost their membership
(b) they weren't allowed to join
(c) pay a tithe
(d) attend special classes
2. The Bible warns against the teachings of _________________________.
(d) False prophets
3. Charles Taze Russel was the founder of ____________________.
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses
(d) Seventh Days Adventists
4. The Mormon practice of polygamy began in ___________________.
(a) never existed
(b) Salt Lake City, Utah
(c) Independence, Missouri
(d) Kirkland, Ohio
5. Term switching is ____________________________.
(a) The most potent tool of the traditional Christian
(b) Has no function for the cultist
(c) The most potent tool of cults
(d) Allows for dialogue betwen the cultist and the traditional Christian
Short Answer Questions
1. To the Christian Scientist, the Trinity represents _________________________________.
2. The Mormon Church is directed by _______________________________.
3. Jehovah's Witnesses ________________________________.
4. Cults ________________________________.
5. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)