|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1920s, who identified cults as a force in American Protestantism?
(a) Charles T. Russell
(b) Dr. Marcus Bach
(c) Charles W. Fergueson
(d) Dr. Charles Braden
2. Mrs. Eddy founded and taught at the ________________________________.
(a) Boston College
(b) Massachusetts Institute of Religion
(c) Massachusetts Metaphysical College
(d) Boston University
3. Charles Taze Russel was the founder of ____________________.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses
(d) Seventh Days Adventists
4. The Bible warns against the teachings of _________________________.
(a) False prophets
5. Rutherford accused Christians of _______________________.
(a) Creating sects
(b) Religious intolerance
Short Answer Questions
1. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
2. Jehovah's Witnesses believed that Christ returned in ___________.
3. Who succeeded Russell as leader when Russell died?
4. What is a melting pot?
5. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)