|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eastern Religions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led the Mormons to Salt Lake City?
(a) Brigham Young
(b) John C. Bennett
(c) Joseph Smith, Jr.
(d) Spencer W. Kimball
2. The Unitarian Universalist Church resulted from a merger of the Unitarians and Universalists in what year?
3. How many planes of the Universe exist in the theology of Theorophy?
(a) there are no planes or levels
(c) there are an infinite number of planes
4. To the Unitarian Universalists, which of the following does not contribute to salvation?
(a) good works
(b) faith in God
(c) last rites
(d) character development
5. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(d) the American Southwest
Short Answer Questions
1. The personal antagonism of the cultists is directed against ____________________________________.
2. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
3. What is most important in establishing rapport with a cult member?
4. The Mormons encourage their young people to spend how many years doing missionary work?
5. Mormons believe in ___________________________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)