|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eastern Religions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Unitarian Universalist teaching borrows from all but _________________.
2. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
(a) the Bible
(b) the Koran
(d) the Torah
3. The personal antagonism of the cultists is directed against ____________________________________.
(a) Authority figures
(b) Other members of the cult
(c) Those who don't accept the cult-doctrine
4. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
5. What factors are important in the study of non-Christian cults?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mormon Church ______________________________.
2. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
3. According to Dr. Milton Rokeach, how many levels are recognized in a belief system?
4. Who is the founder of the Mormon faith?
5. Unitarianism, compared to orthodox Christian practices, is _________________________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)