|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eastern Religions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(a) the American Southwest
2. The Mormons encourage their young people to spend how many years doing missionary work?
(a) five years
(b) three years
(c) one year
(d) two years
3. The Unitarian Universalist Church resulted from a merger of the Unitarians and Universalists in what year?
4. The personal antagonism of the cultists is directed against ____________________________________.
(a) Other members of the cult
(c) Authority figures
(d) Those who don't accept the cult-doctrine
5. The purpose of psychological conditioning is to ___________________________.
(a) Create fear
(b) Elicit a desired response
(c) Develop emotional dependency
(d) Develop free thinking
Short Answer Questions
1. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
2. The first temple site was in _________________________.
3. Cults ________________________________.
4. Unitarian dogmas began gaining popularity in which century?
5. To the Unitarian Universalists, which of the following does not contribute to salvation?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)