|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eastern Religions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Theorophy can best be described as ______________________.
(a) a form of Spiritism
(b) a form of science
(d) a form of Buddhism
2. The Unitarian Universalist teaching borrows from all but _________________.
3. How many planes of the Universe exist in the theology of Theorophy?
(b) there are an infinite number of planes
(c) there are no planes or levels
4. The purpose of psychological conditioning is to ___________________________.
(a) Develop emotional dependency
(b) Create fear
(c) Elicit a desired response
(d) Develop free thinking
5. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(d) the American Southwest
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most important in establishing rapport with a cult member?
2. Isolationism is a ________________________.
3. What is the most important characteristic of cults?
4. The personal antagonism of the cultists is directed against ____________________________________.
5. According to the beliefs of Ranjneeschism, ______________________________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)