|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did Matthew blame Elijah's death?
2. What charges were added by the district attorney against Matthews before the murder trial?
3. Who did Matthews take residence with after meeting Elijah?
4. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
5. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance of Matthews' fire and brimstone sermons, and the claims that Matthews made about himself.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Matthews' relationships with his wife, Margaret and children and how it influenced him.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the relationship between Elijah and Sarah, as well as Elijah's role in The Kingdom of Matthias.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)