|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Matthews' servant after his release from the mental hospital?
2. Why was the press outraged by the verdict against Matthews according to the "Epilogue"?
3. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
4. Who was Mount Zion signed over to after Folger's ruin?
5. What conclusion did Isabella Van Wagenen draw about Ann Folger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance of Matthews' fire and brimstone sermons, and the claims that Matthews made about himself.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of anti-Mason sentiment and the influence of masonry in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why The Kingdom dissolved and the significance of its dissolution.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)