Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
2. What type of newspaper focused on crime and human interest rather that financial or political news?
3. What was Benjamin forced to do with his wife Ann?
4. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
5. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
Discuss Matthews' ban of prayer and why he disagreed with traditional Christianity.
Discuss the charges made against Matthews and the significance of the trial.
Compare Elijah, Matthews, and Benjamin, examining the similarities and differences in their beliefs and actions.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)