Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
2. What type of newspaper focused on crime and human interest rather that financial or political news?
3. What was Benjamin forced to do with his wife Ann?
4. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
5. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
Examine the role of Finneyism, including its philosophy and role in the United States during the 1800's.
Examine the belief of predestination in Calvinist tradition and discuss its significance.
Examine the role of Ann as "Mother of the Kingdom" and why this role was significant.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)