Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
2. What type of newspaper focused on crime and human interest rather that financial or political news?
3. What was Benjamin forced to do with his wife Ann?
4. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
5. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the history of religious cult readers and how they influence believers.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of anti-Mason sentiment and the influence of masonry in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the anti-Burgher Secession Church with Calvinism and Catholicism, examining the similarities and differences among the three churches.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)