|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
2. When did Elijah die?
3. What was clear after the prosecution rested their case?
4. Who wrote an account of the Kingdom with the help of Isabella Van Wagenen?
5. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suit did Isabella Van Wagenen successfully conclude?
2. Why did the Thompsons join the Kingdom and then leave shortly after?
3. What did Catherine confess a vision confirmed in "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
4. What physical decline did Elijah suffer from?
5. What did Benjamin agree to regarding Ann as "Mother"?
6. What happened to Benjamin and Ann Folger after the trial?
7. What did Charles obtain and what happened to Isabella and Benjamin as a result?
8. Where was Matthews reportedly seen after his time at Kirtland?
9. What did Matthews predict in 1851?
10. Who was Ann Folger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Sojourner Truth in the abolitionist movement and what influenced her to become involved.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of anti-Mason sentiment and the influence of masonry in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the relationship between Elijah and Sarah, as well as Elijah's role in The Kingdom of Matthias.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)