|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Elijah's beliefs did Matthews totally discard?
(a) Sanctity of marriage.
(b) Men being in charge.
2. Who did Matthews meet at Kirtland?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Elijah's son.
(c) His wife.
(d) Joseph Smith.
3. What name did God tell Isabella Van Wagenen to take?
(a) Sojourner Truth.
(b) Maria Stewart.
(c) Isabella Matthews.
(d) Harriet Tubman.
4. Who bought Mount Zion after the events with Matthews?
(a) A reverend.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A Church.
(d) A merchant.
5. Who was able to obtain a warrant for Matthews' arrest?
(a) Sarah Mill.
(b) Levi Andrew Mills.
(c) Andrea Mills.
(d) Solomon Mills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Margaret Matthews surprised of when Benjamin Folger contacted her?
2. What did Ann confess to Matthews about Benjamin?
3. Who wrote an account of the Kingdom with the help of Isabella Van Wagenen?
4. What did Elijah do when Matthews escaped to New York?
5. Who helped Matthews hire a competent law team?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suit did Isabella Van Wagenen successfully conclude?
2. Where was Matthews reportedly seen after his time at Kirtland?
3. What did Matthews turn Mount Zion into?
4. How did Matthews commission Elijah according to "The Kingdom, Parts 1 through 3"?
5. What did Isabella Van Wagenen change her name to and what did she become?
6. How did Isabella describe Ann?
7. What did the judge decide regarding the charges and what happened to Matthews?
8. What physical decline did Elijah suffer from?
9. Who was surprised that Robert was alive?
10. Who was Charles and what did he tell anyone who would listen?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)