|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a sentence did Matthews receive for the assault charges?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. What did Matthews represent for many people reading the press?
(a) A dangerous polygamist.
(b) A dangerous husband.
(c) A dangerous religious fanatic.
(d) A dangerous man.
3. How much money did Benjamin Folger give Matthews on the pretext of establishing a new Kingdom in the west?
4. How did the prosecution say Matthews poisoned Elijah?
(a) By giving him tainted blackberries.
(b) By giving him tainted alcohol.
(c) By giving him blueberries.
(d) By replacing his medicine.
5. Who testified for the prosecution?
(a) Ann Folger and Catherine Galloway.
(b) Isabella Van Wegenen and Catherine Galloway.
(c) Catherine Golloway and Benjamin Folger.
(d) Ann Folger and Benjamin Folger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought Mount Zion after the events with Matthews?
2. Who assigned the jobs to those who lived in Matthews' community?
3. How did Elijah try to have Charles abandon his wife Isabella Laisdell?
4. What did Elijah call his seizures?
5. What did Matthews say to the police when they interrogated him in "The Downfall, Parts 5 through 8"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)