|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ann make for Matthews according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
(a) A cross.
(b) A crown.
(c) A portrait.
2. Who did Matthews meet at Kirtland?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Elijah's son.
(c) Joseph Smith.
(d) His wife.
3. When did Isabella Van Wagenen start to work for James Latourette?
4. How long did John Dumont keep Isabella Van Wagenen?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 18 years.
5. What did Charles do to get his wife back?
(a) He went to Margaret.
(b) He went to a judge.
(c) He went to the police.
(d) He went to the asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eliah think told him to follow Matthews' every command?
2. Who came to Mount Zion and conned Matthews into shaving his beard?
3. What did Ann confess to Matthews about Benjamin?
4. What did the letter from Isabella Laisdell to the judge say?
5. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Matthews commission Elijah according to "The Kingdom, Parts 1 through 3"?
2. Why did prosecutors abandon the fraud case against Matthews?
3. Why was Benjamin oblivious to the courtship between Ann and Matthews?
4. Why had Isabella come to resent Ann?
5. Why did the Thompsons join the Kingdom and then leave shortly after?
6. What physical decline did Elijah suffer from?
7. Who was Charles and what did he tell anyone who would listen?
8. What did Isabella Laisdell swear when she appeared on the stand?
9. What did Isabella Van Wagenen change her name to and what did she become?
10. What did Catherine confess a vision confirmed in "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)