Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
(a) Benjamin Folger.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The lawyers Matthews hired.
2. What type of newspaper focused on crime and human interest rather that financial or political news?
(a) Penny press.
(b) Dime press.
(c) Quarter press.
(d) Nickel press.
3. What was Benjamin forced to do with his wife Ann?
(a) Give her to the community.
(b) Give her to Matthews.
(c) Give her as a sacrifice.
(d) Give their relationship another try.
4. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
5. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
(a) The devil.
(b) Matthews' own will.
(c) God's own will.
(d) Elijah's own will.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Matthews die according to some reports?
2. What did Elijah do when Matthews escaped to New York?
3. What was forcibly cut from Matthews?
4. Who bought Mount Zion after the events with Matthews?
5. What was Matthew's legal team able to do during the trial?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)