|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said to Isabella Van Wagenen that a vision confirmed her being a match spirit with Benjamin Folger in the "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Margaret Matthews.
(c) Catherine Galloway.
(d) Isabella Laisdell.
2. Who came to Mount Zion and conned Matthews into shaving his beard?
(a) Elephant Taylor.
(b) Tiger Taylor.
(c) Sampson Els.
(d) Taylor Michaels
3. When did Isabella Van Wagenen start to work for James Latourette?
4. What did Benjamin and Ann do to defend their reputations?
(a) They went to counseling.
(b) They claimed they were coerced.
(c) They paid the newspaper to have an article.
(d) They wrote a book explaining their side of the story.
5. How much money did Benjamin Folger give Matthews on the pretext of establishing a new Kingdom in the west?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forcibly cut from Matthews?
2. Who did Matthews meet at Kirtland?
3. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
4. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
5. Who became a successful merchant after his release?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Matthews claim to be the Spirit of?
2. What suit did Isabella Van Wagenen successfully conclude?
3. Why did prosecutors abandon the fraud case against Matthews?
4. Who was surprised that Robert was alive?
5. What did the judge decide regarding the charges and what happened to Matthews?
6. What happened to Benjamin and Ann Folger after the trial?
7. Why did the Thompsons join the Kingdom and then leave shortly after?
8. What did Catherine confess a vision confirmed in "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
9. What did Matthews predict in 1851?
10. What did Charles obtain and what happened to Isabella and Benjamin as a result?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)