|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
(a) Elijah's illegitimate daughter.
(b) Elijah's sister.
(c) Elijah's brother.
(d) Elijah's heirs.
2. What did the coroner that examined Elijah conclude?
(a) He died of natural causes.
(b) He died of heart failure.
(c) He died of an embolism.
(d) He died of a stroke.
3. What did Charles do to get his wife back?
(a) He went to the asylum.
(b) He went to Margaret.
(c) He went to a judge.
(d) He went to the police.
4. Who did Matthews meet at Kirtland?
(a) His wife.
(b) Ann Folger.
(c) Joseph Smith.
(d) Elijah's son.
5. Who became a successful merchant after his release?
(b) Sylvan Mills.
(c) Benjamin Folger.
(d) Sylvester Mills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forcibly cut from Matthews?
2. When did Isabella Van Wagenen join Elijah's household?
3. Who came to Mount Zion and conned Matthews into shaving his beard?
4. How did the prosecution say Matthews poisoned Elijah?
5. When did Ann become pregnant with Matthews' child?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)