|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ann Folger during Matthews trial?
(a) She became a nun.
(b) She fled to England.
(c) She was killed.
(d) She gave birth to a baby girl.
2. When did Ann become pregnant with Matthews' child?
(a) March 1831.
(b) March 1834.
(c) March 1836.
(d) March 1835.
3. Who was Isabella Van Wagenen born to?
(b) Shop keepers.
(d) Plantation owners.
4. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
(a) Elijah's heirs.
(b) Elijah's brother.
(c) Elijah's sister.
(d) Elijah's illegitimate daughter.
5. What did Isabella Van Wagenen think of Matthews teachings in retrospect?
(a) The most fanatical she heard.
(b) The most outrageous she heard.
(c) The most rational she heard.
(d) The most far fetched she heard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did God tell Isabella Van Wagenen to take?
2. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
3. What was the majority of people convinced of after Elijah 's death?
4. What vision did Matthews have about Ann Folger?
5. Who said to Isabella Van Wagenen that a vision confirmed her being a match spirit with Benjamin Folger in the "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did penny press editors complain according to the "Epilogue"?
2. What did Matthews eventually ban?
3. What did Catherine confess a vision confirmed in "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
4. How did Isabella describe Ann?
5. Where was Matthews reportedly seen after his time at Kirtland?
6. Who was Ann Folger?
7. What happened in Isabella Van Wagenen's life from 1797 to 1827 according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
8. What debate raged over Matthews?
9. What did Benjamin agree to regarding Ann as "Mother"?
10. Why did the Thompsons join the Kingdom and then leave shortly after?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)