|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Isabella Van Wagenen become convinced of about Matthews?
(a) Of his desire.
(b) Of his prophethood.
(c) Of his teachings.
(d) Of his sainthood.
2. Who was the district attorney in charge of Matthews' case?
(a) Nelson Wills.
(b) William Nelson.
(c) Nelson Michaels.
(d) William Michaels.
3. What did Elijah call his seizures?
(a) Big demons.
(b) Fitty devils.
(c) Little lives.
(d) Small death.
4. How long of a sentence did Matthews receive for the assault charges?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. Who did Matthews want to live with after being cut off by Elijah?
(a) Isabella Laisdell.
(b) Margaret Matthews.
(c) Catherine Galloway.
(d) Benjamin Folger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
2. Who was able to obtain a warrant for Matthews' arrest?
3. What happened to Ann Folger during Matthews trial?
4. What movement did Isabella Van Wagenen join in New England?
5. Who was Isabella Van Wagenen born to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)