|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Matthews version of the universe hold in the highest regard?
2. Who was Matthews' servant after his release from the mental hospital?
(a) Isabella Laisdell.
(b) Catherine Galloway.
(c) Ann Folger.
(d) Isabella Van Wagenen.
3. How did Elijah try to have Charles abandon his wife Isabella Laisdell?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He gave him money.
(c) He offered him a job.
(d) He beat him.
4. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
5. What did Charles do to get his wife back?
(a) He went to the police.
(b) He went to the asylum.
(c) He went to Margaret.
(d) He went to a judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prosecution say Matthews poisoned Elijah?
2. What did Matthews tell Elijah his prophet hood came from?
3. What was the name of the law cabinet hired to defend Matthews?
4. Who was Isabella Van Wagenen born to?
5. Why was the press outraged by the verdict against Matthews according to the "Epilogue"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)