|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Matthews version of the universe hold in the highest regard?
2. Who was Mount Zion signed over to after Folger's ruin?
(b) The Frist Presbyterian Church.
(c) Ann Folger.
3. What vision did Matthews have about Ann Folger?
(a) He saw her as a saint.
(b) He saw her as the next prophet.
(c) He saw her as a sister.
(d) He saw her as the Mother of the Kingdom.
4. What movement did Isabella Van Wagenen join in New England?
(a) The suffrage movement.
(b) The anti-abortionist.
(c) The abolitionist.
(d) The prohibitionist.
5. What did the coroner that examined Elijah conclude?
(a) He died of heart failure.
(b) He died of an embolism.
(c) He died of natural causes.
(d) He died of a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought Mount Zion after the events with Matthews?
2. How much was the yearly rent for Mount Zion which Matthews had to pay after Folger's ruin?
3. Who was named as a co-conspirator in the murder case against Matthews?
4. What did Matthews say about women and the truth?
5. When did Ann become pregnant with Matthews' child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was surprised that Robert was alive?
2. How did Matthews commission Elijah according to "The Kingdom, Parts 1 through 3"?
3. Who was Charles and what did he tell anyone who would listen?
4. Who was Ann Folger?
5. Why had Isabella come to resent Ann?
6. What did Matthews claim to be the Spirit of?
7. What was not revealed during the testimonies for the prosecution?
8. Where was Matthews reportedly seen after his time at Kirtland?
9. What did Charles obtain and what happened to Isabella and Benjamin as a result?
10. Why did prosecutors abandon the fraud case against Matthews?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)