|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was clear after the prosecution rested their case?
(a) That Matthews would not be convicted.
(b) That the jury was hung.
(c) That Matthews was guilty on all counts.
(d) That Matthews would be convicted.
2. What did Charles do to get his wife back?
(a) He went to the police.
(b) He went to a judge.
(c) He went to Margaret.
(d) He went to the asylum.
3. When did Isabella Van Wagenen join Elijah's household?
4. Who did Matthews version of the universe hold in the highest regard?
5. How many people composed Elijah's flock when Matthews arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the letter from Isabella Laisdell to the judge say?
2. What did Matthews ban because of his hatred of traditional Christianity?
3. What charges were added by the district attorney against Matthews before the murder trial?
4. Who said to Isabella Van Wagenen that a vision confirmed her being a match spirit with Benjamin Folger in the "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
5. What did Matthews use to explain the color of his wardrobe?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)