|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
2. Who joined Mount Zion shortly after Ann became pregnant?
(a) The Simmons.
(b) The Rhompsons.
(c) The Tomsons.
(d) The Thompsons.
3. Who wrote an account of the Kingdom with the help of Isabella Van Wagenen?
(a) Vale Simmons.
(b) Vane Gils.
(c) Gilbert Vale.
(d) Gilbert Vane.
4. What was Margaret Matthews surprised of when Benjamin Folger contacted her?
(a) That Matthews was alive.
(b) That Matthews was not in an asylum.
(c) That Matthews did not request a divorce.
(d) That Matthews had not been imprisoned.
5. Who did Matthews take residence with after meeting Elijah?
(a) Sylvester Mills.
(b) Sarah Mill.
(c) Solomon Mill.
(d) Andrea Mills.
6. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
7. Where was Benjamin Folger spending most of his time after Matthews took control of his estate?
(a) New York.
8. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
(a) Elijah's heirs.
(b) Elijah's brother.
(c) Elijah's illegitimate daughter.
(d) Elijah's sister.
9. Who said to Isabella Van Wagenen that a vision confirmed her being a match spirit with Benjamin Folger in the "The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4"?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Catherine Galloway.
(c) Margaret Matthews.
(d) Isabella Laisdell.
10. What was Benjamin forced to do with his wife Ann?
(a) Give her to Matthews.
(b) Give her as a sacrifice.
(c) Give their relationship another try.
(d) Give her to the community.
11. What was Matthew's legal team able to do during the trial?
(a) Tear the witnesses apart.
(b) Rebut every piece of evidence.
(c) Tear the prosecution apart.
(d) Attack the prosecution in the paper.
12. Who was Isabella Van Wagenen born to?
(b) Plantation owners.
(d) Shop keepers.
13. What was the name of the estate Matthews moved into after his release from the mental hospital?
(a) Mount Princeton.
(b) Heartt Place.
(c) Mount of the Heartt.
(d) Retrenchment Society.
14. What did Isabella Van Wagenen become convinced of about Matthews?
(a) Of his teachings.
(b) Of his prophethood.
(c) Of his sainthood.
(d) Of his desire.
15. When did Ann become pregnant with Matthews' child?
(a) March 1835.
(b) March 1831.
(c) March 1834.
(d) March 1836.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Elijah die?
2. Who helped Matthews hire a competent law team?
3. How did Elijah try to have Charles abandon his wife Isabella Laisdell?
4. What happened to Ann Folger during Matthews trial?
5. What was the majority of people convinced of after Elijah 's death?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)