|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the prosecution say Matthews poisoned Elijah?
(a) By giving him tainted alcohol.
(b) By giving him blueberries.
(c) By giving him tainted blackberries.
(d) By replacing his medicine.
2. What did Isabella Van Wagenen think of Matthews teachings in retrospect?
(a) The most far fetched she heard.
(b) The most fanatical she heard.
(c) The most rational she heard.
(d) The most outrageous she heard.
3. Who did Eliah think told him to follow Matthews' every command?
(b) St. Paul.
(c) God and Sarah.
(d) His father-in-law.
4. Who assigned the jobs to those who lived in Matthews' community?
(d) A lottery.
5. Who came to Mount Zion and conned Matthews into shaving his beard?
(a) Tiger Taylor.
(b) Taylor Michaels
(c) Sampson Els.
(d) Elephant Taylor.
6. Who was Matthews' servant after his release from the mental hospital?
(a) Isabella Laisdell.
(b) Catherine Galloway.
(c) Ann Folger.
(d) Isabella Van Wagenen.
7. Who became a successful merchant after his release?
(a) Sylvan Mills.
(c) Benjamin Folger.
(d) Sylvester Mills.
8. How much money did Benjamin Folger give Matthews on the pretext of establishing a new Kingdom in the west?
9. What did Matthews say about women and the truth?
(a) Women can't tell what truth is.
(b) Women distorted the truth.
(c) Women never tell the truth.
(d) Women never hear the truth.
10. Who became cozy with Matthews in Mount Zion?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Isabella Laisdell.
(c) Isabella Van Wagenen.
(d) Catherine Galloway.
11. What was clear after the prosecution rested their case?
(a) That the jury was hung.
(b) That Matthews was guilty on all counts.
(c) That Matthews would be convicted.
(d) That Matthews would not be convicted.
12. How many people composed Elijah's flock when Matthews arrived?
13. Who helped Matthews hire a competent law team?
(a) Elijah's heir.
14. What was Paul Johnson unable to find traces of?
(a) Ann's daughter.
(b) Elijah's tomb.
(c) Matthews' wife.
(d) Benjamin's estate.
15. What did Ann confess to Matthews about Benjamin?
(a) Benjamin was a better provider.
(b) Benjamin loved her more.
(c) Benjamin was a better lover.
(d) Benjamin was a better friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ann become pregnant with Matthews' child?
2. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
3. What was the majority of people convinced of after Elijah 's death?
4. Who followed Matthews to meet his estranged wife after Matthews was released from prison?
5. What did Benjamin and Ann do to defend their reputations?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)