|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was named as a co-conspirator in the murder case against Matthews?
a) Catherine Galloway.
b) Ann Folger.
c) Isabella Van Wagenen.
d) Isabella Laidell.
2. Who was able to obtain a warrant for Matthews' arrest?
a) Solomon Mills.
b) Andrea Mills.
c) Levi Andrew Mills.
d) Sarah Mill.
3. What did Joseph Smith found?
4. What did Matthews do after failing to convince his wife to follow him?
a) He held her hostage.
b) He took his daughter.
c) He took his 3 sons.
d) He went to a hospital.
5. Who did Matthews take residence with after meeting Elijah?
a) Sylvester Mills.
b) Sarah Mill.
This section contains 497 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)