|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Matthews take residence with after meeting Elijah?
(a) Sylvester Mills.
(b) Andrea Mills.
(c) Sarah Mill.
(d) Solomon Mill.
2. Who testified for the prosecution?
(a) Ann Folger and Benjamin Folger.
(b) Ann Folger and Catherine Galloway.
(c) Isabella Van Wegenen and Catherine Galloway.
(d) Catherine Golloway and Benjamin Folger.
3. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
(a) Elijah's heirs.
(b) Elijah's sister.
(c) Elijah's illegitimate daughter.
(d) Elijah's brother.
4. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
5. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
(a) A glass cup.
(b) A wooden cup.
(c) His copper cup.
(d) A silver chalice.
6. Who calmed Benjamin into submission after a fight with Matthews?
7. Who wrote an account of the Kingdom with the help of Isabella Van Wagenen?
(a) Gilbert Vale.
(b) Vane Gils.
(c) Vale Simmons.
(d) Gilbert Vane.
8. What was Paul Johnson unable to find traces of?
(a) Matthews' wife.
(b) Benjamin's estate.
(c) Ann's daughter.
(d) Elijah's tomb.
9. What vision did Matthews have about Ann Folger?
(a) He saw her as a sister.
(b) He saw her as a saint.
(c) He saw her as the Mother of the Kingdom.
(d) He saw her as the next prophet.
10. What did Benjamin Folger realize after a trip to New York?
(a) Matthews was a fraud.
(b) His wife was an infidel.
(c) Matthews was Jesus.
(d) He was poor.
11. Who did Matthews want to live with after being cut off by Elijah?
(a) Benjamin Folger.
(b) Isabella Laisdell.
(c) Margaret Matthews.
(d) Catherine Galloway.
12. What was forcibly cut from Matthews?
(a) His beard.
(b) Hies clothes.
(c) His eyebrows.
(d) His hands.
13. Who became cozy with Matthews in Mount Zion?
(a) Ann Folger.
(b) Isabella Van Wagenen.
(c) Isabella Laisdell.
(d) Catherine Galloway.
14. Who did Eliah think told him to follow Matthews' every command?
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) God and Sarah.
(d) St. Paul.
15. What did Matthews say about women and the truth?
(a) Women never hear the truth.
(b) Women never tell the truth.
(c) Women can't tell what truth is.
(d) Women distorted the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Isabella Van Wagenen sue for slander?
2. When did Isabella Van Wagenen join Elijah's household?
3. What was the name of the estate Matthews moved into after his release from the mental hospital?
4. What did Matthews realize when he met Elijah for the first time according to "The Kingdom, Parts 1 through 3"?
5. What conclusion did Isabella Van Wagenen draw about Ann Folger?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)