1. Where was Matthews going at the start of the "Prologue"?
A Mormon settlement.
2. What did Kirtland predate?
3. What did Joseph Smith found?
4. What name did Matthews use to introduce himself to Joseph Smith?
5. Why did Matthews not introduce himself to Joseph Smith under his real name?
He was infamous in New York.
6. What did Joseph Smith tell Matthews when they first met?
Smith told Matthews of his visions.
7. What did Matthews say the United States was in his eyes?
The second Babylon.
This section contains 3,798 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)