|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mount Zion signed over to after Folger's ruin?
(b) Ann Folger.
(d) The Frist Presbyterian Church.
2. How much was the yearly rent for Mount Zion which Matthews had to pay after Folger's ruin?
(a) 1000 dollars a year.
(b) 10 dollars a year.
(c) 100 dollars a year.
(d) 1 dollar a year.
3. When did Kirk arrive in Albany according to "Robert Matthews, Parts 5 through 7"?
4. What congregation did Kirk work at when he first arrived in Albany?
(a) Sixth Presbyterian Church.
(b) Third Presbyterian Church.
(c) First Presbyterian Church.
(d) Second Presbyterian Church.
5. What did Matthews try to do to his coworkers?
(a) Have them fired.
(b) Proselytize them.
(c) Have them leave New York.
(d) Have them create their own religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joseph Smith tell Matthews when they first met?
2. Who did Matthews take residence with after meeting Elijah?
3. Where was Matthews going at the start of the "Prologue"?
4. What type of newspaper focused on crime and human interest rather that financial or political news?
5. When did Isabella Van Wagenen join Elijah's household?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)