|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ann make for Matthews according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A crown.
(d) A cross.
2. When did Matthews marry Margaret?
3. What did Matthews' rumored beating of his wife, his strange moods, and his unsteady work habits convince Kirk of?
(a) Matthews would be a bad influence
(b) Matthews was not a good leader.
(c) Matthews was trouble.
(d) Matthews was unreliable.
4. Who did Matthews want to live with after being cut off by Elijah?
(a) Benjamin Folger.
(b) Isabella Laisdell.
(c) Catherine Galloway.
(d) Margaret Matthews.
5. What was Elijah depressed about?
(a) He never became a prophet.
(b) He never raised Sarah from the dead.
(c) He never found a match spirit.
(d) He never left New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isabella Van Wagenen become convinced of about Matthews?
2. When did Elijah join the Spring's Brick Presbyterian Church?
3. What was the name of the Scot community in New York?
4. What did Elijah think his purpose was after hearing God's voice?
5. Who was Isabella Van Wagenen born to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)