|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Isabella Van Wagenen born according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
2. Who took control of Mount Zion after Elijah's death?
(a) Elijah's brother.
(b) Elijah's illegitimate daughter.
(c) Elijah's heirs.
(d) Elijah's sister.
3. What part of Calvinism did Kirk rail against?
(a) Free will.
4. What does the "Prologue" say of Matthews and Joseph Smith in 1835?
(a) They were both murderers.
(b) They were equally notorious.
(c) They both spent time in prison.
(d) They were unknown.
5. Who claimed to have spoken to God since childhood?
(a) Isabella Van Wagenen.
(b) Ann Goll.
(c) Margaret Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Matthews stop shaving?
2. What did Matthews do after failing to convince his wife to follow him?
3. When was Elijah born?
4. How many children did Isabella Van Wagenen have?
5. What did Elijah think God would do for him if he continued to spread the Gospel?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)