|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of his sons did Matthews lose to illness between 1816 and 1819?
2. Who did Eliah think told him to follow Matthews' every command?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) God and Sarah.
(d) His father-in-law.
3. What part of New York did Elijah and Sarah help prostitutes at?
(a) Three Points.
(b) Two Points.
(c) Five Points.
(d) Six Points.
4. How did Matthews' coworkers deem him?
(a) Jumping Horse.
(b) Crazy Jesus.
(c) Jumping Jesus.
(d) God whisperer.
5. What was Matthews' convinced of after God told him to stop shaving?
(a) He must save prostitutes.
(b) He must become like sinners.
(c) He must save his family from God's wrath.
(d) He must become a street preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the period from 1820 to 1840 called?
2. What movement was Elijah involved with before joining Matthias?
3. What did Matthews do after abandoning his family?
4. Who did Matthews strike a cord with according to the "Prologue"?
5. Where was Matthews going at the start of the "Prologue"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)