|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Matthews come to resent after his release from prison?
(c) Margaret and the Finneyites.
(d) Kirk and the Finneyites.
2. What was Benjamin Folger trying to salvage after Matthews took over his estate?
(a) His old church.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His friendship with Elijah.
(d) His and Elijah's business and reputations.
3. What was forcibly cut from Matthews?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyebrows.
(c) Hies clothes.
(d) His beard.
4. Who did the Scot church stress led the family?
(d) The elders.
5. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
(a) His copper cup.
(b) A wooden cup.
(c) A silver chalice.
(d) A glass cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eliah think told him to follow Matthews' every command?
2. What does the "Prologue" state about those who opposed the middle class' evangelical reformist movement?
3. What did Matthews do after failing to convince his wife to follow him?
4. When did Sarah and Elijah marry?
5. What was the name of the estate Matthews moved into after his release from the mental hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)