|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Robert Matthews, Parts 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frances Folger scold a fellow church member?
(a) She was not married.
(b) She was wearing a feather on her hat.
(c) She was eating in church.
(d) She spoke out of order.
2. When did Sarah die?
(a) June 2, 1830.
(b) May 29, 1830.
(c) June 29, 1830.
(d) June 29, 1832.
3. What part of New York did Elijah and Sarah help prostitutes at?
(a) Six Points.
(b) Three Points.
(c) Two Points.
(d) Five Points.
4. When did Matthews knock on Elijah's door?
(a) May 5, 1833.
(b) June 5, 1832.
(c) May 5, 1832.
(d) May 15, 1832.
5. When did Elijah open a mercantile firm on Pearl Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of his sons did Matthews lose to illness between 1816 and 1819?
2. When was Robert Matthews born according to "Robert Matthews, Introduction and Parts 1 through 4"?
3. What does the "Prologue" state about those who opposed the middle class' evangelical reformist movement?
4. When was Elijah born?
5. What religious upbringing did Elijah have?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)