|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Robert Matthews, Introduction and Parts 1 through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sarah fall ill?
(a) June 1832.
(b) June 1830.
(c) May 1830.
(d) June 1829.
2. What did Joseph Smith found?
3. What did the middle class' evangelical reformist movement think of the Calvinist family structure?
(a) It was good for women.
(b) It was supportive of slavery.
(c) It was oppressive to women.
(d) It was equitable.
4. What did Kirtland predate?
(b) New York.
5. What movement was Elijah involved with before joining Matthias?
(a) The First Congregational church.
(b) The Truth Church movement.
(c) The First Church movement.
(d) The Free Church movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matthews say the United States was in his eyes?
2. When did Matthews marry Margaret?
3. What was the name of the Scot spiritual leader?
4. When did Matthews leave the farm to live with a carpenter?
5. When did Elijah open a mercantile firm on Pearl Street?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)