|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elijah Pierson, Parts 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to talk to Elijah after Sarah's death?
(a) His father in law.
(d) His brother, Martin.
2. Who sat in the front of a Calvinist church in the early 1800's?
(a) The poor.
(b) Those who donated the most.
(d) The merchants.
3. What did Elijah think God would do for him if he continued to spread the Gospel?
(a) Give him power over the United States.
(b) Return Sarah to him.
(c) Make him king of the world.
(d) Make him forget Sarah.
4. What was Elijah's wife's name?
5. What part of New York did Elijah and Sarah help prostitutes at?
(a) Three Points.
(b) Two Points.
(c) Five Points.
(d) Six Points.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sarah die?
2. What name did Matthews use to introduce himself to Joseph Smith?
3. What did Elijah and Sarah Start to get prostitutes off the street?
4. What was Sarah's maiden name?
5. Who did Matthews strike a cord with according to the "Prologue"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)