|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elijah Pierson, Parts 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sarah diagnosed with?
(b) The plague.
(c) Small pox.
2. Who became the center of moral instruction and domestic authority in Elijah's movement?
3. What was perceived as the enemy by sects forming in the 1820's to the 1840's?
(a) The Yankee middle class.
(b) The Atheists.
(c) The Government.
4. What religious upbringing did Elijah have?
5. What was the name of Elijah's servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sarah die?
2. What was the name of the church at the center of Elijah's childhood town?
3. What did Elijah hear God call him?
4. What did Elijah say he would do during Sarah's funeral?
5. Who refused to talk to Elijah after Sarah's death?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)