|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Downfall, Parts 5 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Matthews drink from during dinner?
(a) A wooden cup.
(b) His copper cup.
(c) A glass cup.
(d) A silver chalice.
2. What type of evangelical person was Elijah?
(a) A Catholic.
(b) A Unionist.
(c) A Mormon.
(d) A Finneyite.
3. What conclusion did Isabella Van Wagenen draw about Ann Folger?
(a) She was a fraud.
(b) She deserved Matthews.
(c) She was a saint.
(d) She was a devil.
4. What did Ann make for Matthews according to "The Kingdom, Parts 4 through 6"?
(a) A crown.
(c) A cross.
(d) A portrait.
5. When did Isabella Van Wagenen join Elijah's household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the period from 1820 to 1840 called?
2. Who became cozy with Matthews in Mount Zion?
3. What did Matthews try to do to his coworkers?
4. What did Benjamin and Ann do to defend their reputations?
5. What did the middle class' evangelical reformist movement think of the Calvinist family structure?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)