|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elijah Pierson, Parts 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frances Folger scold a fellow church member?
(a) She was eating in church.
(b) She was wearing a feather on her hat.
(c) She spoke out of order.
(d) She was not married.
2. What did Elijah and Sarah Start to get prostitutes off the street?
(a) The Female Asylum Society.
(b) The Female Safe House.
(c) The Second Chance Society.
(d) The Female Assistance Society.
3. Who sat in the front of a Calvinist church in the early 1800's?
(a) The merchants.
(c) The poor.
(d) Those who donated the most.
4. When did Elijah open a mercantile firm on Pearl Street?
5. What was Sarah's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elijah think God would do for him if he continued to spread the Gospel?
2. When was Elijah born?
3. What was Elijah known for being according to "Elijah Pierson, Introduction and Parts 1 through 4"?
4. Who did Elijah open a mercantile store with?
5. Why did Elijah leave his childhood town?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)