|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kingdom, Parts 1 through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Kirk arrive in Albany according to "Robert Matthews, Parts 5 through 7"?
2. What was the name of the church at the center of Elijah's childhood town?
(a) The Fourth Presbyterian Church.
(b) The First Presbyterian Church.
(c) The Second Presbyterian Church.
(d) The Third Presbyterian Church.
3. When did Sarah fall ill?
(a) June 1832.
(b) June 1830.
(c) May 1830.
(d) June 1829.
4. What did Elijah do after quitting his job?
(a) Gave his money to the poor.
(b) Moved to Ecuador.
(c) Stayed in church for 32 days.
(d) Devoted himself to the ministry.
5. What was the name of the Scot community in New York?
(b) Nova Scot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious upbringing did Elijah have?
2. Who did Matthews version of the universe hold in the highest regard?
3. What did Matthews open in Manhattan a year or two after moving with the carpenter?
4. What church did Matthews find inspiring after losing his sons?
5. Who did Matthews want to live with after being cut off by Elijah?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)