|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elijah think God would do for him if he continued to spread the Gospel?
(a) Give him power over the United States.
(b) Make him king of the world.
(c) Return Sarah to him.
(d) Make him forget Sarah.
2. What did Matthews do after failing to convince his wife to follow him?
(a) He held her hostage.
(b) He took his 3 sons.
(c) He went to a hospital.
(d) He took his daughter.
3. Why was Matthews released after being arrested for domestic abuse?
(a) Lack of testimony.
(b) Lack of evidence.
(c) Good behavior.
(d) It was not illegal.
4. What was Matthews' convinced of after God told him to stop shaving?
(a) He must save prostitutes.
(b) He must become a street preacher.
(c) He must save his family from God's wrath.
(d) He must become like sinners.
5. What did Elijah do after quitting his job?
(a) Moved to Ecuador.
(b) Devoted himself to the ministry.
(c) Stayed in church for 32 days.
(d) Gave his money to the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elijah try to have Charles abandon his wife Isabella Laisdell?
2. What part of Calvinism did Kirk rail against?
3. What was Sarah diagnosed with?
4. Who came to Mount Zion and conned Matthews into shaving his beard?
5. What did the coroner that examined Elijah conclude?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)