|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Downfall, Parts 1 through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elijah think God would do for him if he continued to spread the Gospel?
(a) Make him king of the world.
(b) Make him forget Sarah.
(c) Return Sarah to him.
(d) Give him power over the United States.
2. What part of Calvinism did Kirk rail against?
(a) Free will.
3. How did Elijah try to have Charles abandon his wife Isabella Laisdell?
(a) He offered him a job.
(b) He killed him.
(c) He beat him.
(d) He gave him money.
4. When did Sarah die?
(a) June 29, 1830.
(b) June 29, 1832.
(c) June 2, 1830.
(d) May 29, 1830.
5. What did Charles do to get his wife back?
(a) He went to the asylum.
(b) He went to a judge.
(c) He went to the police.
(d) He went to Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elijah do when Matthews escaped to New York?
2. What congregation did Kirk work at when he first arrived in Albany?
3. Who refused to talk to Elijah after Sarah's death?
4. What did Benjamin Folger realize after a trip to New York?
5. How much money did Benjamin Folger give Matthews on the pretext of establishing a new Kingdom in the west?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)