Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Kingdom of Matthias. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Prologue
1. Where was Matthews going at the start of the "Prologue"?
a) New York City.
c) A Mormon settlement.
d) Washington, D.C.
2. What did Kirtland predate?
a) New York.
3. What did Joseph Smith found?
4. What name did Matthews use to introduce himself to Joseph Smith?
5. Why did Matthews not introduce himself to Joseph Smith under his real name?
a) He was escaping jail time.
b) Joseph Smith didn't want any competitive preachers.
This section contains 4,091 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)