|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the king of Crete to die and is the one who is believed to have infected him?
(b) The queen.
2. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
(a) To be entertained.
(b) To encourage them.
(c) To make bets.
(d) To heckle and taunt them.
3. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
4. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
5. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
2. Who tells Theseus that the gods favor him?
3. How did the queen of Crete treat her daughter when she was young?
4. What happens when Theseus and his kinsmen are allowed to watch the bull dance?
5. While training to become a bull dancer, what does Theseus beg Poseidon to make him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)