|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Theseus and the bull dancers smuggling things?
(a) They want to become wealthy.
(b) They are planning to take a stand against the king's son.
(c) They are planning on escaping.
(d) They are planning on helping all of the bull dancers.
2. How did the queen of Crete treat her daughter when she was young?
(a) She was treated as an outcast and told she was nasty.
(b) She was treated as very special and loved.
(c) She was ignored but not treated badly.
(d) She was held dear by her mother.
3. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
(a) A chaser.
(b) A catcher.
(c) A leaper.
(d) A dancer.
4. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
(a) To encourage them.
(b) To make bets.
(c) To heckle and taunt them.
(d) To be entertained.
5. Who gave the bull medicine to make him mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
2. What is the king wearing when the Theseus and his kinsmen first see him in the House of the Axe?
3. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
4. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
5. What two things will end the bull dancing?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)