|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
2. At what island do Theseus and the bull dancers stop after leaving Crete?
3. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
a) He dishonored the king.
b) He wed himself to the sea.
c) He disrespected the sea.
d) He disrupted his destiny.
4. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
5. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
a) 18 years old.
b) 15 years old.
c) 11 years old.
This section contains 1,085 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)