|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull god?
2. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
(a) Back to his own bed.
(b) To practice bull dancing.
(c) To his lover's chambers.
(d) To meet with his kinsmen.
3. Who wants the king of Crete to die and is the one who is believed to have infected him?
(d) The queen.
4. How long does the war last?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Nearly a month.
(d) Six months.
5. What happens in the last month of bull dancer training?
(a) They must fight to see who will dance first with the bull.
(b) They go to the pasture to get a bull, but they don't get to pick.
(c) They get to pick their bull.
(d) They practice dancing with the bulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Theseus go to his lover the night before the bull dance?
2. Why does Theseus take a different path every night on the way to meet his lover?
3. After Theseus and his kinsmen have practiced and before they are ready for their dance, who comes to check on them?
4. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
5. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)