1. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
2. What is Theseus' house called?
3. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
4. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
5. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
6. When Theseus is 7-years-old, what animal does his grandfather sacrifice in a ceremony?
7. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
8. Who is Theseus' mentor?
9. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
10. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
This section contains 4,974 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)