|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Theseus having a hard time controlling the bull dancers?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are nervous.
(c) They are frightened.
(d) They are excited.
2. What does the king do when he sees Theseus' ship coming at the end of the book?
(a) The king stabs himself in the heart.
(b) The king jumps into the sea.
(c) The king throws himself over the balcony of the castle.
(d) The king drinks a vile of poison.
3. In what month are Theseus and his kinsmen allowed to see a bull dance for the first time?
(a) Third month.
(b) Second month.
(c) Fourth month.
(d) First month.
4. Who tells Theseus that the gods favor him?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) An old woman.
5. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) A young man.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A child.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
2. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
3. What does Theseus have the bull dancers do while he goes back in the palace?
4. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
5. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)