|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the last month of bull dancer training?
(a) They practice dancing with the bulls.
(b) They get to pick their bull.
(c) They go to the pasture to get a bull, but they don't get to pick.
(d) They must fight to see who will dance first with the bull.
2. Who wants the king of Crete to die and is the one who is believed to have infected him?
(b) The queen.
3. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's small.
(b) He's skinny.
(c) He's large.
(d) He's slow.
4. Why is Theseus troubled by the king's son checking up on him during the bull dancer training?
(a) He thinks he'll keep him from being a dancer.
(b) He thinks he'll keep him from being a leaper.
(c) He thinks he'll keep him from being a chaser.
(d) He thinks he'll keep him from being a catcher.
5. Theseus has heard that if a dancer lasts _____ years the goddess sets them free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus take a different path every night on the way to meet his lover?
2. Why do the bull dancers and the citizens of Crete want to kill this person?
3. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
4. With what does Theseus kill the king?
5. Why does Theseus' mother not want Theseus to tell anyone along his journey who he is?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)