|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is thrown into the sea.
(b) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(c) The body is plowed into the field.
(d) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
2. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
(a) A chaser.
(b) A leaper.
(c) A catcher.
(d) A dancer.
3. Why does Theseus not accept the gifts at the dinner party?
(a) He is a slave and he's unable to accept.
(b) He is angry and does not want them.
(c) He is royal blood and can't accept gifts from a man that struck him.
(d) He is disgraced and feels unworthy.
4. Who is going to send a message to Theseus' father, asking for help in stopping the son of the king of Crete?
(c) A bard who's singing in the palace.
5. How does the queen act when Theseus leaves for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
2. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
3. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
4. What type of girl is picked by Theseus to be one of his commanders?
5. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)