|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull god?
2. Why does Theseus not accept the gifts at the dinner party?
(a) He is disgraced and feels unworthy.
(b) He is royal blood and can't accept gifts from a man that struck him.
(c) He is a slave and he's unable to accept.
(d) He is angry and does not want them.
3. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. How does Theseus' father agree to treat the people in Eleusis?
(a) As servants.
(b) As better than Athenians.
(c) Beneath the people of Athens.
(d) As equals.
5. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
(b) Father of the sea.
(d) King of the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
2. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
3. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
4. What is Theseus offered at the dinner party?
5. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)