|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the last month of bull dancer training?
(a) They must fight to see who will dance first with the bull.
(b) They get to pick their bull.
(c) They go to the pasture to get a bull, but they don't get to pick.
(d) They practice dancing with the bulls.
2. Where do Theseus and the bull dancers head after leaving Crete?
3. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
4. What does Theseus decide to do about revealing his true identity to the king?
(a) He decides to tell him right away.
(b) He decides to wait.
(c) He decides not to tell him.
(d) He can't decide.
5. Who are the children of the king and queen of Crete?
(a) Theseus and Asterion.
(b) Herakles and Corinth.
(c) Ariadne and Herakles.
(d) Asterion and Ariadne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Theseus a chariot driver?
2. Who does Theseus' lover take him to see in a secret lair under the palace?
3. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
4. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
5. What does Theseus tell the bull dancers that are not in for the night to get?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)