|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Theseus and his kinsmen are allowed to watch the bull dance?
(a) The bull is killed.
(b) The dancer is wounded.
(c) The bull is wounded.
(d) They see a boy die.
2. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is the name of the king's woman?
4. How did the queen of Crete treat her daughter when she was young?
(a) She was ignored but not treated badly.
(b) She was treated as very special and loved.
(c) She was held dear by her mother.
(d) She was treated as an outcast and told she was nasty.
5. Theseus has heard that if a dancer lasts _____ years the goddess sets them free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
2. Why do the bull dancers and the citizens of Crete want to kill this person?
3. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
4. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
5. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)