|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
(a) Fruit juice.
2. What does Theseus think of the person who tells him the gods favor him?
(a) This person is gentle and kind.
(b) This person is funny.
(c) This person is old and senile.
(d) This person is cruel.
3. Who does the queen sleep with that angers the king?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) A young bull dancer.
(d) A rival king.
4. What does the king violently stop Theseus from doing?
(a) Taking his first sip of wine.
(b) Entering his chamber.
(c) Leaving the castle.
(d) Taking his first bite of food.
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king do when he sees Theseus' ship coming at the end of the book?
2. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
3. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
4. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
5. Who wants the king of Crete to die and is the one who is believed to have infected him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)