|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the queen's brother?
2. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A child.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young man.
3. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's slow.
(b) He's skinny.
(c) He's small.
(d) He's large.
4. Who is Theseus' mentor?
5. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(b) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He makes him his slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus' lover take him to see in a secret lair under the palace?
2. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
3. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
4. Who is going to send a message to Theseus' father, asking for help in stopping the son of the king of Crete?
5. What does Theseus decide to do about revealing his true identity to the king?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)