|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Theseus to a secret meeting chamber?
2. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(b) The body is thrown into the sea.
(c) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
(d) The body is plowed into the field.
3. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
(a) So his daughter can gain the crown.
(b) To fool others into believing the king's son killed the king.
(c) So his son will be unable to gain the crown.
(d) To end his suffering.
4. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
5. What does Theseus have the bull dancers do while he goes back in the palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
2. What does Theseus tell the bull dancers as they make their way out of the palace?
3. After dealing with the chariot driver, who does Theseus fight in combat?
4. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
5. In what month are Theseus and his kinsmen allowed to see a bull dance for the first time?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)