|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what island do Theseus and the bull dancers stop after leaving Crete?
2. Theseus has heard that if a dancer lasts _____ years the goddess sets them free.
3. Who calls Theseus to a secret meeting chamber?
4. Why does Theseus take a different path every night on the way to meet his lover?
(a) To make sure no one is following him.
(b) So he can map out several places that he might need later on.
(c) To strengthen his body for bull dancing.
(d) To ward off bad spirits.
5. What does Theseus and his kinsmen practice on the ship?
(b) Speed drills.
(c) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requested the death of Theseus?
2. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
3. At night where are the female bull dancers put?
4. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
5. In what month are Theseus and his kinsmen allowed to see a bull dance for the first time?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)