|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 10; Book 5: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
(a) A leaper.
(b) A catcher.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A chaser.
2. Who does the queen sleep with that angers the king?
(a) His brother.
(b) His best friend.
(c) A rival king.
(d) A young bull dancer.
3. After the destruction of Crete, what kind of mask is the man that Theseus fights wearing?
(a) The horse mask.
(b) The bull mask.
(c) The eagle mask.
(d) The dragon mask.
4. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
(c) Fruit juice.
5. Why does Theseus say men should not question Poseidon?
(a) Because men are weak and the gods are strong.
(b) Because men are all in the gods' hands.
(c) Because it would anger the gods.
(d) Because it's disrespectful to the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
2. What does Theseus tell the bull dancers that are not in for the night to get?
3. What is the name of the queen's brother?
4. How does the queen act when Theseus leaves for battle?
5. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)