|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(a) Wood poles.
(b) Someone helps him.
(c) A wagon.
2. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
(a) Gives them all new weapons.
(b) Gives them his own rewards, leaving none for himself.
(c) Throws a banquet for them to celebrate.
(d) Allows them a day to do as they please.
3. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
4. After Theseus' friend is killed, he comes to a camp of _________.
(c) Traveling gypsies.
(d) Young shepherds.
5. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
2. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
3. What is the king wearing when the Theseus and his kinsmen first see him in the House of the Axe?
4. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
5. How is Theseus feeling while waiting to hear news of the king's death?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)