|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
(a) He wants her to have his baby.
(b) He has to go to Athens to defeat the king.
(c) He has to go to Athens to have the king cleanse him of his killing.
(d) He is leaving her and not coming back.
2. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
(a) That the man is the King's son.
(b) That the man is not the King's real son.
(c) That the man wants to kill Theseus.
(d) That the man wants to save Theseus.
3. After Theseus and his kinsmen have practiced and before they are ready for their dance, who comes to check on them?
4. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
5. Who is going to send a message to Theseus' father, asking for help in stopping the son of the king of Crete?
(a) A bard who's singing in the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
2. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
3. Who gave the bull medicine to make him mad?
4. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
5. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)