|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
2. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
(a) She becomes silent and submissive.
(b) She demands an apology.
(c) She gets angry and leaves.
(d) She breaks down crying.
3. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
4. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A drought.
(b) A plague.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A flood.
5. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
(a) Allows them a day to do as they please.
(b) Gives them his own rewards, leaving none for himself.
(c) Throws a banquet for them to celebrate.
(d) Gives them all new weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
2. What is one place that Theseus finds useful on his way to meet his lover?
3. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
4. Who gives Theseus a chariot driver?
5. In what month are the bull dancers trained to leap and do cartwheels?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)