|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus and his men come upon at the end of the borders?
(a) The gangs and thieves have come to surrender.
(b) A deserted battlefield.
(c) The gangs and thieves have rallied themselves to a battlefield to fight.
(d) The gangs and thieves have joined forces with another kingdom to fight.
2. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
(a) She wants to be a leaper.
(b) She is bull shy.
(c) She is terrified of the bull.
(d) She wants to die first.
3. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A catcher.
(c) A chaser.
(d) A leaper.
4. What disease afflicts the king of Crete?
(a) Lyme disease.
(d) Heart disease.
5. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
(a) The queen.
(b) He can't find anyone he trusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
2. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
3. What is one place that Theseus finds useful on his way to meet his lover?
4. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
5. When the man threw the item into the sea on the day that Theseus arrived, what was that a symbol of?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)