|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease afflicts the king of Crete?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Lyme disease.
2. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
(a) That the man is the King's son.
(b) That the man is not the King's real son.
(c) That the man wants to save Theseus.
(d) That the man wants to kill Theseus.
3. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
(a) He's come to pay homage to the king and queen.
(b) He's come to marry the queen.
(c) He's come to destroy the town.
(d) He's come to kill the current king.
4. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
5. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
(a) A leaper.
(b) A catcher.
(c) A chaser.
(d) A dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
2. What angered Poseidon?
3. How did the queen of Crete treat her son when he was young?
4. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
5. After arriving in Crete, what does the man who slapped Theseus across the face throw into the ocean?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)