|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
2. After dealing with the chariot driver, who does Theseus fight in combat?
3. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
(a) He is leaving her and not coming back.
(b) He has to go to Athens to defeat the king.
(c) He has to go to Athens to have the king cleanse him of his killing.
(d) He wants her to have his baby.
4. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
5. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requested the death of Theseus?
2. What does Theseus decide to do about revealing his true identity to the king?
3. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
4. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
5. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)