|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the bull dance, where do Theseus and another of the dancers get caught?
(a) In the bull's front legs.
(b) In the bull's horns.
(c) Cornered against the wall by the bull.
(d) Underneath the bull.
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. What angered Poseidon?
(a) Theseus' father kept Theseus' name out of the drawing.
(b) Theseus dishonored him.
(c) Theseus' father put Theseus' name in the drawing.
(d) Theseus' father dishonored him.
4. How many men is Theseus bringing to help in his father's war?
(a) Three thousand men.
(b) A thousand men.
(c) Five thousand men.
(d) Five hundred men.
5. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
2. How does Theseus kill the queen's brother?
3. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
4. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
5. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)