|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
(a) A giant hole forms.
(b) He injures his foot.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) An earthquake begins.
2. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
(a) He wed himself to the sea.
(b) He disrupted his destiny.
(c) He dishonored the king.
(d) He disrespected the sea.
3. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
(a) To punish the people of Troizen.
(b) To work in the fields as laborers.
(c) To be slaves for entertainment to run with the bulls.
(d) To train them to be soldiers.
4. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Seven days.
5. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
2. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
3. Who is Theseus' mentor?
4. Why did someone give the bull medicine to make him mad?
5. Who tells Theseus that the gods favor him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)