|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
(b) Father of the sea.
(d) King of the sea.
2. What two things will end the bull dancing?
(a) The bull dies or the dancer gets tired.
(b) The bull is wounded or the dancer is wounded.
(c) The bull dies or the dancer decides to stop.
(d) The bull is too tired to chase or the dancer dies by the bull.
3. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
4. Who is the man that threw the item in the sea for Theseus to retrieve?
5. Why does Theseus' mother not want Theseus to tell anyone along his journey who he is?
(a) She fears a woman might seduce him because of his birthright.
(b) She worries he'd be robbed of his possessions.
(c) She fears they'd want him dead because he's heir to his father's kingdom.
(d) She has many enemies that would kill him because he's her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
2. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
3. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
4. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
5. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)