|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Theseus and his kinsmen have practiced and before they are ready for their dance, who comes to check on them?
2. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He makes him his slave.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(d) He shows mercy and lets him go.
3. How does Theseus' father agree to treat the people in Eleusis?
(a) As servants.
(b) As better than Athenians.
(c) As equals.
(d) Beneath the people of Athens.
4. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
5. What is the name of the king's woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus think of the person who tells him the gods favor him?
2. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
3. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
4. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
5. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)