|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king's woman?
2. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
3. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So it's out of her way.
(b) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
(c) So she can hide her valuables.
(d) So she can tell him who his father is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
2. Who gave the bull medicine to make him mad?
3. Who calls Theseus to a secret meeting chamber?
4. Where does Theseus' father rule?
5. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)