|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who requested the death of Theseus?
2. Why is the bull never to be killed or hurt?
(a) He is the queen's favorite animal.
(b) He is the king's favorite animal.
(c) The god dwells in him.
(d) It would bring bad luck to the kingdom.
3. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
(a) An earthquake begins.
(b) It begins to rain.
(c) A giant hole forms.
(d) He injures his foot.
4. Why does Theseus not accept the gifts at the dinner party?
(a) He is angry and does not want them.
(b) He is royal blood and can't accept gifts from a man that struck him.
(c) He is a slave and he's unable to accept.
(d) He is disgraced and feels unworthy.
5. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the bull dancers trained to leap and do cartwheels?
2. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
3. Who does Theseus watch at the bull fight and decides she is human?
4. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
5. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)