|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
(a) Grandfather and grandson.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
2. Theseus has heard that if a dancer lasts _____ years the goddess sets them free.
3. What does Theseus name their bull?
4. What is the name of the bull god?
5. Why is Theseus troubled by the king's son checking up on him during the bull dancer training?
(a) He thinks he'll keep him from being a catcher.
(b) He thinks he'll keep him from being a leaper.
(c) He thinks he'll keep him from being a dancer.
(d) He thinks he'll keep him from being a chaser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
2. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
3. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
4. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
5. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)