|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
(a) That the man is not the King's real son.
(b) That the man wants to save Theseus.
(c) That the man is the King's son.
(d) That the man wants to kill Theseus.
2. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
(c) The queen.
(d) He can't find anyone he trusts.
3. What is the name of the king's woman?
4. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An old man.
(c) A young man.
(d) A child.
5. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
(a) She demands an apology.
(b) She becomes silent and submissive.
(c) She breaks down crying.
(d) She gets angry and leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus' mother need to give herself to the first man that is sent by the gods?
2. Why is Theseus troubled by the king's son checking up on him during the bull dancer training?
3. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
4. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
5. What does Theseus decide to do about revealing his true identity to the king?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)