|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
(a) A tribute of men and women.
(b) To barter goods.
(c) A tribute of young boys and girls.
(d) To start a war.
2. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
3. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
4. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Fourteen days.
5. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
2. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
3. After dealing with the chariot driver, who does Theseus fight in combat?
4. What is Theseus offered at the dinner party?
5. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)