|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the town ruled by?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The townspeople.
2. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
3. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
(a) To punish the people of Troizen.
(b) To train them to be soldiers.
(c) To work in the fields as laborers.
(d) To be slaves for entertainment to run with the bulls.
4. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
2. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
3. Who does Theseus go to war against?
4. What is the name of the king's woman?
5. What is the name of the bull god?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)