|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
(a) He injures his foot.
(b) It begins to rain.
(c) An earthquake begins.
(d) A giant hole forms.
2. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
(a) Grandfather and grandson.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
3. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
4. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
(a) A chaser.
(b) A catcher.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A leaper.
5. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Eleusis Road.
(b) Isthmus Road.
(c) Nisos Road.
(d) Troizen Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
2. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
3. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
4. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
5. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)