|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theseus' mentor?
2. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
(a) A city that built great structures and the methods they used.
(b) A city where great riches can be found.
(c) A city where potions can be found to heal the sick.
(d) A city that moved great rocks and the methods they used.
3. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
(c) King Pittheus.
4. Why is the bull never to be killed or hurt?
(a) It would bring bad luck to the kingdom.
(b) He is the king's favorite animal.
(c) He is the queen's favorite animal.
(d) The god dwells in him.
5. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A flood.
(b) A plague.
(c) A drought.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
2. In the first three months, how many members do the cranes lose bull dancing?
3. What is the name of the bull god?
4. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
5. What does the king violently stop Theseus from doing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)