|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) On horses.
(c) By foot.
(d) On donkeys.
2. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
3. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
(a) He believes it would be faster to travel on land.
(b) He's offended by the words of the ship's captain.
(c) He gets very sick on ships.
(d) He realizes that the ship is not big enough.
4. Why is the bull never to be killed or hurt?
(a) The god dwells in him.
(b) He is the king's favorite animal.
(c) It would bring bad luck to the kingdom.
(d) He is the queen's favorite animal.
5. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
(a) Gives them all new weapons.
(b) Allows them a day to do as they please.
(c) Throws a banquet for them to celebrate.
(d) Gives them his own rewards, leaving none for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the last month of bull dancer training?
2. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
3. Why does Theseus not accept the gifts at the dinner party?
4. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
5. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)