|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
(a) Allows them a day to do as they please.
(b) Throws a banquet for them to celebrate.
(c) Gives them his own rewards, leaving none for himself.
(d) Gives them all new weapons.
2. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Fourteen days.
(d) Seven days.
3. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(b) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He makes him his slave.
4. What happens in the last month of bull dancer training?
(a) They go to the pasture to get a bull, but they don't get to pick.
(b) They practice dancing with the bulls.
(c) They get to pick their bull.
(d) They must fight to see who will dance first with the bull.
5. Who is the town ruled by?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
2. How does the queen act when Theseus leaves for battle?
3. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
4. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
5. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)