|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
2. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Troizen Road.
(b) Isthmus Road.
(c) Nisos Road.
(d) Eleusis Road.
3. Who calls Theseus to a secret meeting chamber?
4. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Grandfather and grandson.
(c) Father and son.
5. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
(a) That the man is not the King's real son.
(b) That the man is the King's son.
(c) That the man wants to kill Theseus.
(d) That the man wants to save Theseus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angered Poseidon?
2. In what month are Theseus and his kinsmen allowed to see a bull dance for the first time?
3. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
4. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
5. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)