|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Three days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Fourteen days.
3. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
4. What does Theseus ask the king of the town just before taking his life?
(a) To beg for mercy.
(b) To tell him the secrets of the town.
(c) To forgive him any sin for taking his life.
(d) To please stop crying.
5. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
(b) So she can tell him who his father is.
(c) So it's out of her way.
(d) So she can hide her valuables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
2. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
3. After Theseus and his kinsmen have practiced and before they are ready for their dance, who comes to check on them?
4. Who does Theseus go to war against?
5. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)