|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
(a) A tribute of young boys and girls.
(b) To start a war.
(c) A tribute of men and women.
(d) To barter goods.
2. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
(a) He is the bravest.
(b) He is heir to the throne.
(c) He was the one that gave himself to the gods.
(d) He is the strongest.
3. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
4. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) By foot.
(c) On donkeys.
(d) On horses.
5. What is the name of the king's woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Theseus' father give him?
2. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
3. Who is Theseus' mentor?
4. What does Theseus and his kinsmen practice on the ship?
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)