|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Theseus is 7-years-old, what animal does his grandfather sacrifice in a ceremony?
2. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So she can tell him who his father is.
(b) So she can hide her valuables.
(c) So it's out of her way.
(d) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
3. What color of flag does Theseus' father ask Theseus to run up on the ship if he returns?
4. What does Theseus name their bull?
5. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
2. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
3. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
4. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
5. What does one of the girl dancers confess to Theseus?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)