|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
(a) The queen waiting to kill him.
(b) The queen is ill.
(c) The queen waiting in anticipation of his arrival.
(d) The queen has killed herself.
2. After three months of bull dancing, who calls Theseus to his home to dine?
3. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. What happens when Theseus and his kinsmen are allowed to watch the bull dance?
(a) The bull is wounded.
(b) They see a boy die.
(c) The bull is killed.
(d) The dancer is wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
2. What does Theseus decide to do about revealing his true identity to the king?
3. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
4. What does Theseus learn about the king's son from the other bull dancers?
5. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)