|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
2. Who does Theseus go to war against?
(a) The thieves and gangs in Athens.
(b) The thieves and gangs in Eleusis.
(c) The thieves and gangs in Isthmus.
(d) The thieves and gangs in Megara.
3. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
(b) King Pittheus.
(c) King Minos.
4. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Grandfather and grandson.
5. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
(b) Fruit juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
2. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
3. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
4. Whom does Theseus send away on a boat?
5. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)