|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(b) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
(c) The body is thrown into the sea.
(d) The body is plowed into the field.
2. Who is the town ruled by?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The elderly.
3. Who requested the death of Theseus?
4. Why does Theseus' mother not want Theseus to tell anyone along his journey who he is?
(a) She has many enemies that would kill him because he's her son.
(b) She worries he'd be robbed of his possessions.
(c) She fears they'd want him dead because he's heir to his father's kingdom.
(d) She fears a woman might seduce him because of his birthright.
5. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
(a) The queen is ill.
(b) The queen waiting to kill him.
(c) The queen has killed herself.
(d) The queen waiting in anticipation of his arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
2. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
3. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
4. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
5. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)