|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first castle Theseus comes to?
2. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
(a) A traveling group of entertainers.
(b) Merchants selling goods.
(c) A man beaten and left for dead.
(d) A woman penniless and starving.
3. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
4. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(c) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(d) He makes him his slave.
5. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A plague.
(b) A flood.
(c) A drought.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
2. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
3. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
4. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
5. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)