|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
(a) A city where potions can be found to heal the sick.
(b) A city that built great structures and the methods they used.
(c) A city that moved great rocks and the methods they used.
(d) A city where great riches can be found.
2. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
(a) A man beaten and left for dead.
(b) A traveling group of entertainers.
(c) A woman penniless and starving.
(d) Merchants selling goods.
3. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He makes him his slave.
(d) He shows mercy and lets him go.
4. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
(a) Another chariot crashed into Theseus' chariot.
(b) Theseus was run off course by the opposing army.
(c) One of the bronze lynch pins in Theseus' chariot had been replaced with a wax one.
(d) Theseus' driver was driving recklessly.
5. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
(a) For help.
(b) A sign.
(c) For strength.
(d) A special weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
2. Who does Theseus go to war against?
3. Who requested the death of Theseus?
4. How does Theseus kill the queen's brother?
5. What is Theseus' house called?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)