|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen's brother try to give Theseus' men after they defeat the city?
(b) A larger amount of the spoils.
(c) A smaller amount of the spoils.
(d) A banquet in their honor.
2. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
3. What do the people of the town pick someone to do every year?
(a) Kill the current king.
(b) Sacrifice one of the queen's children.
(c) Select a new queen.
(d) Kill the current queen.
4. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Nisos Road.
(b) Troizen Road.
(c) Isthmus Road.
(d) Eleusis Road.
5. What is Theseus' house called?
Short Answer Questions
1. After dealing with the chariot driver, who does Theseus fight in combat?
2. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
3. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
4. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
5. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)