|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
3. How does Theseus kill the queen's brother?
(a) A spear in his side.
(b) A spear in his back.
(c) Chops off his head.
(d) A spear in his heart.
4. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Fourteen days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Three days.
5. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
(b) King Pittheus.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dealing with the chariot driver, who does Theseus fight in combat?
2. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
3. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
4. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
5. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)