|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
(a) Theseus' driver was driving recklessly.
(b) Another chariot crashed into Theseus' chariot.
(c) Theseus was run off course by the opposing army.
(d) One of the bronze lynch pins in Theseus' chariot had been replaced with a wax one.
3. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
(a) She becomes silent and submissive.
(b) She gets angry and leaves.
(c) She demands an apology.
(d) She breaks down crying.
4. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(b) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He makes him his slave.
5. Who is the town ruled by?
(c) The townspeople.
(d) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
2. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
3. How many men is Theseus bringing to help in his father's war?
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)