|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
2. What is the name of the king's woman?
3. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Prince.
4. Whom does Theseus send away on a boat?
(a) The king of Athens.
(b) The queen and her children.
(c) The people of Eleusis.
(d) The soldiers of Eleusis.
5. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
(a) He has to go to Athens to have the king cleanse him of his killing.
(b) He has to go to Athens to defeat the king.
(c) He is leaving her and not coming back.
(d) He wants her to have his baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
2. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
3. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
4. Who requested the death of Theseus?
5. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)