|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
2. When Theseus is 7-years-old, what animal does his grandfather sacrifice in a ceremony?
3. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He makes him his slave.
(d) He shows mercy and lets him go.
4. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
(a) A woman penniless and starving.
(b) A traveling group of entertainers.
(c) Merchants selling goods.
(d) A man beaten and left for dead.
5. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
2. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
3. What does the king violently stop Theseus from doing?
4. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
5. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)