|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king's woman?
2. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
3. Who is the town ruled by?
(a) The elderly.
(d) The townspeople.
4. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Thirty days.
5. How does Theseus' father agree to treat the people in Eleusis?
(a) As better than Athenians.
(b) As servants.
(c) As equals.
(d) Beneath the people of Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
2. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
3. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
4. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
5. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)