|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the queen's brother?
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
(a) King Pittheus.
4. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
(a) To leave the town.
(b) To help her with her problem.
(c) To beat her because she has forgotten that she is a woman.
(d) To buy her something new.
5. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
(a) The queen must sacrifice one of her children.
(b) The queen must have another child.
(c) A new queen must be crowned.
(d) A new king must be crowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of the town pick someone to do every year?
2. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
3. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
4. Why does Aigeus command the king and the priestess to keep Theseus' identity hidden?
5. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)