|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) An old man.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A young man.
(d) A child.
2. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
(c) King Minos.
(d) King Pittheus.
3. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
(a) A new queen must be crowned.
(b) A new king must be crowned.
(c) The queen must sacrifice one of her children.
(d) The queen must have another child.
4. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
(a) Old friends from home.
(d) Robbers and thieves.
5. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first castle Theseus comes to?
2. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
3. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
4. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
5. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)