|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
(a) He wants to become king.
(b) He has a great attraction for her and would like to make her his wife.
(c) He has no sons of his own and is certain the gods would grant one of this union.
(d) He would like to ask her for advice.
2. What does the queen's brother try to give Theseus' men after they defeat the city?
(b) A banquet in their honor.
(c) A smaller amount of the spoils.
(d) A larger amount of the spoils.
3. Who is Theseus' mentor?
4. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
(a) He can't find anyone he trusts.
(d) The queen.
5. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
(b) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(c) He makes him his slave.
(d) He kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. Who gives Theseus a chariot driver?
4. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
5. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)