|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Fourteen days.
(d) Thirty days.
2. Where does Theseus' father rule?
3. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
4. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
(a) Sword and sandals.
(b) Helmet and shield.
(c) Shield and sword.
(d) Sandals and shield.
5. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
2. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
3. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
4. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
5. Why does Theseus' mother not want Theseus to tell anyone along his journey who he is?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)