|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
2. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Thirty days.
3. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
(a) He realizes that the ship is not big enough.
(b) He's offended by the words of the ship's captain.
(c) He gets very sick on ships.
(d) He believes it would be faster to travel on land.
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
(b) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(c) The body is thrown into the sea.
(d) The body is plowed into the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
4. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
5. Who is the town ruled by?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)