|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus ask the king of the town just before taking his life?
(a) To forgive him any sin for taking his life.
(b) To please stop crying.
(c) To tell him the secrets of the town.
(d) To beg for mercy.
2. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
3. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
(a) A city where potions can be found to heal the sick.
(b) A city that built great structures and the methods they used.
(c) A city that moved great rocks and the methods they used.
(d) A city where great riches can be found.
4. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A drought.
(b) A plague.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A flood.
5. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Theseus' friend is killed, he comes to a camp of _________.
2. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
3. What do the people of the town pick someone to do every year?
4. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
5. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)