|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aigeus command the king and the priestess to keep Theseus' identity hidden?
(a) To enable him to have more sons.
(b) To raise him as a peasant.
(c) To keep him from overtaking the throne.
(d) To keep him safe.
2. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
(a) For help.
(b) A sign.
(c) For strength.
(d) A special weapon.
3. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
4. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
5. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
2. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
3. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
4. Where does Theseus' father rule?
5. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)