|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
(c) King Pittheus.
2. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young man.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A child.
3. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
4. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So she can tell him who his father is.
(b) So it's out of her way.
(c) So she can hide her valuables.
(d) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
3. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
4. What is Theseus' house called?
5. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)