|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
(a) King Minos.
(c) King Pittheus.
2. What is Theseus' house called?
3. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(a) A wagon.
(b) Someone helps him.
(c) Wood poles.
4. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
(a) A sign.
(b) A special weapon.
(c) For strength.
(d) For help.
5. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
(a) He would like to ask her for advice.
(b) He wants to become king.
(c) He has no sons of his own and is certain the gods would grant one of this union.
(d) He has a great attraction for her and would like to make her his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
2. What happens when Theseus stomps the ground after Simo makes fun of him?
3. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
4. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
5. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)