|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
2. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
(a) To train them to be soldiers.
(b) To punish the people of Troizen.
(c) To be slaves for entertainment to run with the bulls.
(d) To work in the fields as laborers.
3. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
4. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
(a) For strength.
(b) A sign.
(c) A special weapon.
(d) For help.
5. Where does Theseus' father rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
2. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
3. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
4. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
5. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)