|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
(a) A city that built great structures and the methods they used.
(b) A city where great riches can be found.
(c) A city that moved great rocks and the methods they used.
(d) A city where potions can be found to heal the sick.
2. Why does Theseus' mother need to give herself to the first man that is sent by the gods?
(a) To prove her humility.
(b) To atone for her past sins.
(c) To atone for the neglect given to certain gods.
(d) To prove her devotion to the gods.
3. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(b) A wagon.
(c) Someone helps him.
(d) Wood poles.
4. What is Theseus' house called?
5. Where does Theseus' father rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
2. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
3. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
4. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
5. Why does Aigeus command the king and the priestess to keep Theseus' identity hidden?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)