|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
(a) A sign.
(b) For help.
(c) A special weapon.
(d) For strength.
2. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's slow.
(b) He's skinny.
(c) He's small.
(d) He's large.
3. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
(a) To punish the people of Troizen.
(b) To be slaves for entertainment to run with the bulls.
(c) To train them to be soldiers.
(d) To work in the fields as laborers.
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
2. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
3. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
4. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
5. Where does Theseus' father rule?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)