|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
2. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
3. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) A young man.
(b) An old man.
(c) A child.
(d) A teenager.
4. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A plague.
(b) A drought.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A flood.
5. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So it's out of her way.
(b) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
(c) So she can tell him who his father is.
(d) So she can hide her valuables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
2. When Theseus is 7-years-old, what animal does his grandfather sacrifice in a ceremony?
3. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
4. Who is Theseus' father the son of?
5. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)