Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
2. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
(a) He realizes that the ship is not big enough.
(b) He gets very sick on ships.
(c) He's offended by the words of the ship's captain.
(d) He believes it would be faster to travel on land.
3. How is Theseus' grandfather feeling when Theseus comes to visit him?
4. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
5. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
(a) To ensure that the crops will grow.
(b) To ensure the continuation of the bloodline.
(c) To bring prosperity to the town.
(d) To reassure them of this union.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a bull dancer, what does Theseus decide he wants to be?
2. What do the people of the town pick someone to do every year?
3. What does Theseus and his kinsmen practice on the ship?
4. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
5. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)