|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3; Book 3: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the queen act when Theseus leaves for battle?
2. Who does Theseus' mother reveal to be his father?
(a) King Pittheus.
3. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
(a) Grandfather and grandson.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
4. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
(a) His two brothers.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
5. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
2. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
3. What is the name of the first castle Theseus comes to?
4. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
5. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)