|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king's woman?
2. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
3. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
4. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
(c) Making love.
(d) Sharing a glass of wine.
5. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He makes him his slave.
(c) He shows mercy and lets him go.
(d) He ties him to a tree and leaves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who Theseus think is coming to punish him because he retrieved the item out of the sea?
2. What is the name of the bull god?
3. Who do the people of the town care more for as their leader?
4. Why did someone give the bull medicine to make him mad?
5. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)