|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theseus' chariot crash?
(a) One of the bronze lynch pins in Theseus' chariot had been replaced with a wax one.
(b) Theseus' driver was driving recklessly.
(c) Another chariot crashed into Theseus' chariot.
(d) Theseus was run off course by the opposing army.
2. Who is Theseus' mentor?
3. What two things will end the bull dancing?
(a) The bull is too tired to chase or the dancer dies by the bull.
(b) The bull dies or the dancer gets tired.
(c) The bull dies or the dancer decides to stop.
(d) The bull is wounded or the dancer is wounded.
4. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
5. During the bull dance, where do Theseus and another of the dancers get caught?
(a) In the bull's horns.
(b) Underneath the bull.
(c) Cornered against the wall by the bull.
(d) In the bull's front legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus do to the chariot driver?
2. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
3. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
4. Who does the queen sleep with that angers the king?
5. Who does Theseus find to leave his sword?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)