|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Theseus after the bull dance?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He is hurt but lives.
(d) He is banished from bull dancing.
2. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's large.
(b) He's skinny.
(c) He's slow.
(d) He's small.
3. Whom does Theseus send away on a boat?
(a) The soldiers of Eleusis.
(b) The king of Athens.
(c) The people of Eleusis.
(d) The queen and her children.
4. Why are Theseus and the bull dancers smuggling things?
(a) They are planning to take a stand against the king's son.
(b) They want to become wealthy.
(c) They are planning on escaping.
(d) They are planning on helping all of the bull dancers.
5. What does Theseus and his men come upon at the end of the borders?
(a) A deserted battlefield.
(b) The gangs and thieves have come to surrender.
(c) The gangs and thieves have rallied themselves to a battlefield to fight.
(d) The gangs and thieves have joined forces with another kingdom to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
2. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
3. How did the queen of Crete treat her daughter when she was young?
4. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
5. What is the name of the bull dancer who jumps up and over the bull?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)