|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the war last?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Nearly a month.
2. What happens to the bull after the dance?
(a) The bull is injured.
(b) The bull is sacrificed.
(c) The bull falls in the dirt and dies.
(d) The bull is never used in bull dancing again.
3. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
4. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
5. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
(a) A special ceremony to celebrate his return.
(b) A monument to be constructed in his honor.
(c) A banquet in his honor.
(d) That he is to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
2. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
3. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
4. How does Theseus kill the queen's brother?
5. Who does Theseus watch at the bull fight and decides she is human?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)