|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
2. Why did someone give the bull medicine to make him mad?
(a) This person wagered money on a death in the arena.
(b) This person wanted all of the bull dancers to die.
(c) This person wanted the bull dead.
(d) This person wanted Theseus dead.
3. What is one place that Theseus finds useful on his way to meet his lover?
(a) The records room.
(b) The library.
(c) The ancient armory.
(d) The gold treasury.
4. How do the people of Crete treat Theseus and his kinsmen when they arrive?
(a) They are prodded and pinched like cattle.
(b) They are mocked and ridiculed.
(c) They are nervous and shy.
(d) They are applauded and followed around the city.
5. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
2. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
3. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
4. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
5. What two things will end the bull dancing?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)