|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
2. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
3. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
(a) Sandals and shield.
(b) Shield and sword.
(c) Helmet and shield.
(d) Sword and sandals.
4. What color of flag does Theseus' father ask Theseus to run up on the ship if he returns?
5. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
(a) To make bets.
(b) To be entertained.
(c) To heckle and taunt them.
(d) To encourage them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Theseus troubled by the king's son checking up on him during the bull dancer training?
2. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
3. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
4. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
5. In what month are the bull dancers trained to leap and do cartwheels?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)