|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
(a) To his lover's chambers.
(b) To meet with his kinsmen.
(c) To practice bull dancing.
(d) Back to his own bed.
2. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
3. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
4. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
(a) On horses.
(b) By foot.
(c) In a wagon.
(d) On donkeys.
5. Why does Theseus' mother call on an oracle to look at Theseus' journey?
(a) She is hoping he will find gold.
(b) She wants to be able to tell him his future.
(c) She wants to know if he'll be successful.
(d) She's worried for his safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus ask the king of the town just before taking his life?
2. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
3. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
4. After Theseus' friend is killed, he comes to a camp of _________.
5. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)