|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Theseus go to war against?
(a) The thieves and gangs in Athens.
(b) The thieves and gangs in Isthmus.
(c) The thieves and gangs in Megara.
(d) The thieves and gangs in Eleusis.
2. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
(a) A city where great riches can be found.
(b) A city that moved great rocks and the methods they used.
(c) A city where potions can be found to heal the sick.
(d) A city that built great structures and the methods they used.
3. Why is Theseus troubled by the king's son checking up on him during the bull dancer training?
(a) He thinks he'll keep him from being a dancer.
(b) He thinks he'll keep him from being a catcher.
(c) He thinks he'll keep him from being a leaper.
(d) He thinks he'll keep him from being a chaser.
4. What is the name of the first castle Theseus comes to?
5. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
(a) To practice bull dancing.
(b) To meet with his kinsmen.
(c) Back to his own bed.
(d) To his lover's chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the queen's brother?
2. Who calls Theseus to a secret meeting chamber?
3. When the man threw the item into the sea on the day that Theseus arrived, what was that a symbol of?
4. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
5. Where does Theseus' father rule?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)