|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Isthmus Road.
(b) Troizen Road.
(c) Nisos Road.
(d) Eleusis Road.
2. As Theseus heads back to his people, what does he discover the queen ordered?
(a) That he is to be killed.
(b) A banquet in his honor.
(c) A monument to be constructed in his honor.
(d) A special ceremony to celebrate his return.
3. Who is Theseus' mentor?
4. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
5. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
(a) To work in the fields as laborers.
(b) To train them to be soldiers.
(c) To punish the people of Troizen.
(d) To be slaves for entertainment to run with the bulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Theseus feeling while waiting to hear news of the king's death?
2. Where are Theseus and his kinsmen living in Crete?
3. Why does Theseus decide to make friends with one of the neighboring kingdoms?
4. How did the queen of Crete treat her son when he was young?
5. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)