|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. Why does Theseus' mother ask him to lift the altar stone?
(a) So she can hide her valuables.
(b) So she can tell him who his father is.
(c) So she can retrieve her long lost treasure.
(d) So it's out of her way.
3. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(b) Someone helps him.
(c) Wood poles.
(d) A wagon.
4. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
5. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Fourteen days.
(d) Seven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aigeus command the king and the priestess to keep Theseus' identity hidden?
2. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
3. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
4. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
5. What is Theseus' house called?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)