|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items does Theseus find under the rock?
(a) Sword and sandals.
(b) Shield and sword.
(c) Sandals and shield.
(d) Helmet and shield.
2. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
(a) By foot.
(b) In a wagon.
(c) On horses.
(d) On donkeys.
3. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
(a) He gets very sick on ships.
(b) He realizes that the ship is not big enough.
(c) He's offended by the words of the ship's captain.
(d) He believes it would be faster to travel on land.
4. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
5. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
2. How many women had Aigeus been married to before he met Theseus' mother?
3. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
4. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
5. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)