|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 5-6; Book 2: Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Theseus' friend is killed, he comes to a camp of _________.
(b) Traveling gypsies.
(d) Young shepherds.
2. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
3. In the story that Theseus' grandfather tells him, what befalls the city?
(a) A flood.
(b) A plague.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A drought.
4. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
5. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's large.
(b) He's small.
(c) He's skinny.
(d) He's slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
2. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
3. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
4. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
5. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)