|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
2. How many men is Theseus bringing to help in his father's war?
(a) Five thousand men.
(b) Three thousand men.
(c) Five hundred men.
(d) A thousand men.
3. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Isthmus Road.
(b) Eleusis Road.
(c) Nisos Road.
(d) Troizen Road.
5. What is the king wearing when the Theseus and his kinsmen first see him in the House of the Axe?
(a) An ornate eagle mask.
(b) An ornate horse mask.
(c) An ornate bull mask.
(d) An ornate dragon mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus discover when reaching the palace?
2. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
3. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
4. What does the king invite Theseus to drink with him?
5. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)