|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the other boy who comes to serve Poseidon?
2. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
3. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
(a) He wants her to have his baby.
(b) He has to go to Athens to have the king cleanse him of his killing.
(c) He is leaving her and not coming back.
(d) He has to go to Athens to defeat the king.
4. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(a) A wagon.
(b) Someone helps him.
(d) Wood poles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the oracle announce about Theseus' journey?
2. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
3. When Theseus is 7-years-old, what animal does his grandfather sacrifice in a ceremony?
4. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
5. How do the people of Crete treat Theseus and his kinsmen when they arrive?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)