|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He follows him, but the man gets away.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
2. Where does Aigeus want Theseus to go when he is able to get the items from under the stone?
3. What is Theseus' house called?
4. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
(a) He has to go to Athens to defeat the king.
(b) He has to go to Athens to have the king cleanse him of his killing.
(c) He wants her to have his baby.
(d) He is leaving her and not coming back.
5. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
(b) Someone helps him.
(c) Wood poles.
(d) A wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Theseus' father rule?
2. What color of flag does Theseus' father ask Theseus to run up on the ship if he returns?
3. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
4. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
5. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)