|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age is Theseus as he narrates the story?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) A young man.
(d) A teenager.
2. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
3. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
(a) To bring prosperity to the town.
(b) To ensure the continuation of the bloodline.
(c) To reassure them of this union.
(d) To ensure that the crops will grow.
4. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
(a) He's come to destroy the town.
(b) He's come to kill the current king.
(c) He's come to pay homage to the king and queen.
(d) He's come to marry the queen.
5. Who is the man that threw the item in the sea for Theseus to retrieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
2. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
3. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
4. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
5. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)