|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what god is Theseus told from birth that he is begotten?
2. What does Theseus ask the king of the town just before taking his life?
(a) To tell him the secrets of the town.
(b) To forgive him any sin for taking his life.
(c) To beg for mercy.
(d) To please stop crying.
3. What is the name of the road on which Theseus travels to Athens?
(a) Troizen Road.
(b) Eleusis Road.
(c) Nisos Road.
(d) Isthmus Road.
4. Where does Theseus' father rule?
5. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. After he returns home from battle, what does Theseus tell the queen?
2. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
3. What does the queen's brother try to give Theseus' men after they defeat the city?
4. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
5. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)