|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Theseus when he is sent to begin his service to Poseidon?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
2. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
3. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
(a) He gets very sick on ships.
(b) He believes it would be faster to travel on land.
(c) He realizes that the ship is not big enough.
(d) He's offended by the words of the ship's captain.
4. Who does Theseus go to war against?
(a) The thieves and gangs in Isthmus.
(b) The thieves and gangs in Eleusis.
(c) The thieves and gangs in Athens.
(d) The thieves and gangs in Megara.
5. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. Who is Theseus' grandfather?
4. What is the name of the first castle Theseus comes to?
5. What is the relationship of Diokles and Theseus?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)