|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
(a) To help her with her problem.
(b) To buy her something new.
(c) To beat her because she has forgotten that she is a woman.
(d) To leave the town.
2. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
3. Who seeks to take the throne from Aigeus?
(a) His two brothers.
(b) His sister.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
4. Who requested the death of Theseus?
5. What does Theseus and his men come upon at the end of the borders?
(a) The gangs and thieves have come to surrender.
(b) The gangs and thieves have joined forces with another kingdom to fight.
(c) The gangs and thieves have rallied themselves to a battlefield to fight.
(d) A deserted battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
2. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
3. What does Theseus continually pray to Poseidon about?
4. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
5. What does Theseus' father want to do for Theseus' birthday?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)