|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
(a) To beat her because she has forgotten that she is a woman.
(b) To leave the town.
(c) To buy her something new.
(d) To help her with her problem.
2. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
3. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
(a) A new queen must be crowned.
(b) The queen must sacrifice one of her children.
(c) The queen must have another child.
(d) A new king must be crowned.
4. What is the name of the bull god?
5. What is Theseus' house called?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Theseus and his friend traveling to Athens?
2. After arriving in Crete, what does the man who slapped Theseus across the face throw into the ocean?
3. In Theseus' dream, what does he use to move the rock?
4. What does Theseus do for his men after they defeat the city?
5. Why does Theseus' father send an invitation to Theseus?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)