|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 3; Book 4: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull god?
2. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
3. Why does Simo make fun of Theseus?
(a) He's small.
(b) He's slow.
(c) He's large.
(d) He's skinny.
4. How old is Theseus when he finishes his service to Poseidon?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
5. Of what city is Theseus' mother the chief priestess?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Theseus' father give him?
2. Why does Aigeus ask the king if he can go to the priestess?
3. Why did King Minos' men take the smaller boys from Troizen?
4. Who is the town ruled by?
5. What does Theseus hear the harper singing about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)