|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theseus decide to make friends with one of the neighboring kingdoms?
(a) To barter weapons.
(b) To hire servants to work in the fields.
(c) To trade goods with them.
(d) To get them to ask the Eleusians for their help in a war.
2. What is Theseus and the other cranes considered to be?
3. What gift does Theseus' father give him?
(a) A castle.
(b) A sword and shield.
(c) A chariot and horses.
(d) A ship.
4. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
(a) A tribute of men and women.
(b) To barter goods.
(c) A tribute of young boys and girls.
(d) To start a war.
5. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
2. With what does Theseus kill the king?
3. What is the name of the next town Theseus travels to after leaving the camp?
4. Why does Theseus' father send an invitation to Theseus?
5. Who tells Theseus that the gods favor him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)