|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
(b) Sharing a glass of wine.
(d) Making love.
2. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three months.
3. During the bull dance, where do Theseus and another of the dancers get caught?
(a) In the bull's horns.
(b) In the bull's front legs.
(c) Cornered against the wall by the bull.
(d) Underneath the bull.
4. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
(b) The body is thrown into the sea.
(c) The body is plowed into the field.
(d) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
5. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
2. With what does Theseus kill the king?
3. Why are Theseus and the bull dancers smuggling things?
4. What do the people of the town pick someone to do every year?
5. What is the king wearing when the Theseus and his kinsmen first see him in the House of the Axe?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)