|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who kills Theseus' friend?
2. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
(c) He follows him, but the man gets away.
(d) He does nothing.
3. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) Twelve months.
4. What is one place that Theseus finds useful on his way to meet his lover?
(a) The records room.
(b) The ancient armory.
(c) The library.
(d) The gold treasury.
5. After arriving in Crete, what does the man who slapped Theseus across the face throw into the ocean?
(a) His sword.
(b) A stone.
(c) His ring.
(d) His shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus think of the person who tells him the gods favor him?
2. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
3. How long does the war last?
4. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
5. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)