|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is plowed into the field.
(b) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(c) The body is thrown into the sea.
(d) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
2. What is the name of the bull god?
3. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
(c) Making love.
(d) Sharing a glass of wine.
4. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
5. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
(a) A new king must be crowned.
(b) A new queen must be crowned.
(c) The queen must have another child.
(d) The queen must sacrifice one of her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did someone give the bull medicine to make him mad?
2. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
3. How many months will the bull dancers have to train?
4. During the bull dance, where do Theseus and another of the dancers get caught?
5. Why does Theseus choose not to travel to Athens on the ship?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)