|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Theseus kill the king?
(a) Sacred sword.
(b) Sacred arrow.
(c) Sacred ax.
(d) Sacred dagger.
2. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
(a) To ensure that the crops will grow.
(b) To ensure the continuation of the bloodline.
(c) To reassure them of this union.
(d) To bring prosperity to the town.
3. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) One month.
4. What happens to Theseus after the bull dance?
(a) He is hurt but lives.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is banished from bull dancing.
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theseus' lover take him to see in a secret lair under the palace?
2. Why does Theseus' lover begin to cry?
3. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
4. Who do Theseus and his friend find on the side of the road?
5. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)