|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the bull after the dance?
(a) The bull is injured.
(b) The bull is sacrificed.
(c) The bull is never used in bull dancing again.
(d) The bull falls in the dirt and dies.
2. Why won't Theseus go to his lover the night before the bull dance?
(a) He must keep his pledge to his fellow cranes.
(b) He no longer desires her.
(c) He is angry with her.
(d) He must stay away because he's being followed.
3. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
4. Who is the man that threw the item in the sea for Theseus to retrieve?
5. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He follows him, but the man gets away.
Short Answer Questions
1. After arriving in Crete, what does the man who slapped Theseus across the face throw into the ocean?
2. Who is going to send a message to Theseus' father, asking for help in stopping the son of the king of Crete?
3. Who wants the king of Crete to die and is the one who is believed to have infected him?
4. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
5. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)