|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
2. With what does Theseus kill the king?
(a) Sacred dagger.
(b) Sacred arrow.
(c) Sacred sword.
(d) Sacred ax.
3. Who does Theseus' lover take him to see in a secret lair under the palace?
(d) The queen.
4. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He follows him, but the man gets away.
(d) He kills him.
5. What disease afflicts the king of Crete?
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Lyme disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
2. How is Theseus feeling while waiting to hear news of the king's death?
3. After arriving in Crete, what does the man who slapped Theseus across the face throw into the ocean?
4. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
5. How does Theseus' grandfather feel when he learns Theseus didn't go on the ship?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)