|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Theseus and the bull dancers smuggling things?
(a) They are planning to take a stand against the king's son.
(b) They are planning on escaping.
(c) They want to become wealthy.
(d) They are planning on helping all of the bull dancers.
2. Who are the children of the king and queen of Crete?
(a) Asterion and Ariadne.
(b) Herakles and Corinth.
(c) Ariadne and Herakles.
(d) Theseus and Asterion.
3. Who is going to send a message to Theseus' father, asking for help in stopping the son of the king of Crete?
(b) A bard who's singing in the palace.
4. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
(a) He's come to marry the queen.
(b) He's come to destroy the town.
(c) He's come to pay homage to the king and queen.
(d) He's come to kill the current king.
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Theseus that the gods favor him?
2. What happens to the bull after the dance?
3. What does Theseus and his kinsmen practice on the ship?
4. What happens to Theseus after the bull dance?
5. After Theseus' friend is killed, he comes to a camp of _________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)