|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of the town believe must happen every year?
(a) A new king must be crowned.
(b) The queen must have another child.
(c) The queen must sacrifice one of her children.
(d) A new queen must be crowned.
2. What color of flag does Theseus' father ask Theseus to run up on the ship if he returns?
3. Why are Theseus and the bull dancers smuggling things?
(a) They are planning to take a stand against the king's son.
(b) They are planning on escaping.
(c) They want to become wealthy.
(d) They are planning on helping all of the bull dancers.
4. Who is the queen of the town Theseus travels to?
5. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Theseus and his friend run into as they begin their journey?
2. After Theseus talks to his grandfather, how many days is it until a ship arrives at Troizen to take him to Athens?
3. Who are the children of the king and queen of Crete?
4. What is one place that Theseus finds useful on his way to meet his lover?
5. What is the name of Theseus' childhood friend who begs to come with him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)