|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
(a) To his lover's chambers.
(b) To practice bull dancing.
(c) To meet with his kinsmen.
(d) Back to his own bed.
2. Who is the ruler of the neighboring kingdom?
3. What color of flag does Theseus' father ask Theseus to run up on the ship if he returns?
4. What happens to the body of the person that's killed every year in the town?
(a) The body is plowed into the field.
(b) The body is thrown into the sea.
(c) The body is buried in the town's cemetery.
(d) The body is cremated and the ashes spread over the fields.
5. Who is the town ruled by?
(b) The elderly.
(d) The townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
2. How does Theseus make the people in the camp feel?
3. What does the man who slapped Theseus across the face call Poseidon?
4. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
5. Why does Theseus' mother not want Theseus to tell anyone along his journey who he is?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)