|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He follows him, but the man gets away.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
2. What does Theseus' father want to do for Theseus' birthday?
(a) Have a ceremony in his honor.
(b) Have a great feast.
(c) Create a monument in his honor.
(d) Go on a trip.
3. Why did someone give the bull medicine to make him mad?
(a) This person wanted Theseus dead.
(b) This person wanted the bull dead.
(c) This person wanted all of the bull dancers to die.
(d) This person wagered money on a death in the arena.
4. Who is the man that threw the item in the sea for Theseus to retrieve?
5. How long does the war last?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Nearly a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Theseus go after killing the king?
2. What happens to the bull after the dance?
3. With what does Theseus kill the king?
4. How did the queen of Crete treat her daughter when she was young?
5. What does Theseus ask the king of the town just before taking his life?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)