|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl wearing a goddess outfit in Crete that Theseus is attracted to?
2. Why do the people of Crete come to watch the bull dancers train?
(a) To heckle and taunt them.
(b) To encourage them.
(c) To be entertained.
(d) To make bets.
3. What is the life expectancy of a bull dancer?
(a) Three months.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
4. Why is Theseus proclaimed the leader of the bull dancers in Crete?
(a) He is the strongest.
(b) He is the bravest.
(c) He was the one that gave himself to the gods.
(d) He is heir to the throne.
5. What name does Theseus and his kinsmen decide to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a quarrel, what does Theseus offer to do for the queen?
2. What is the king wearing when the Theseus and his kinsmen first see him in the House of the Axe?
3. For what have the Crete men come to Athens?
4. How did Theseus ruin the symbol by retrieving the item?
5. Why does the king ask Theseus to take his life?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)