One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theseus' lover begin to cry?
(a) She feels guilty for being with Theseus.
(b) She believes he's worthy to be a king of an entire kingdom.
(c) She and Theseus have quarreled.
(d) Theseus struck her.
2. What does the queen announce the oracle has proclaimed about Theseus' coming?
(a) He's come to destroy the town.
(b) He's come to kill the current king.
(c) He's come to pay homage to the king and queen.
(d) He's come to marry the queen.
3. What does Theseus do to the man who kills his friend?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He follows him, but the man gets away.
(c) He wounds him badly but lets him leave.
(d) He does nothing.
4. Why must the entire town watch Theseus and the queen?
(a) To bring prosperity to the town.
(b) To reassure them of this union.
(c) To ensure that the crops will grow.
(d) To ensure the continuation of the bloodline.
5. How long does the war last?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nearly a month.
(c) A year.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Theseus and the bull dancers smuggle and begin to hide?
2. What does the queen do after her fight with Theseus?
3. Who are the children of the king and queen of Crete?
4. What does the entire town watch Theseus and the queen doing?
5. What is the name of the palace where the bull dancers will be training?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)