|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Vietcong were shot and killed by soldiers in the helicopter?
2. Who has control of the area?
(d) Downs' platoon.
3. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Cho-Hui firebase.
(b) Base Camp Montezuma.
(c) Riverside command station.
(d) Firebase Pleiku.
4. Downs accidentally steps on what type of a trap?
5. How many men are in the platoon at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
2. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
3. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
4. Who wants to execute the men in the bunker?
5. The men are suddenly involved in a battle with how many Vietcong soldiers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the near miss experienced by Lt. Downs in the middle of the jungle.
2. What happens to a soldier from the Alpha Company's 3-6 platoon?
3. What happens to the wounded men? What can the soldiers do to save them?
4. The day after the conflict, there is another ambush. Who is ambushed? The recent events cause the men to have what realization? What is the reaction of the soldiers?
5. Explain Downs' escape and the attack on the other men.
6. Where is the Tam Ky province? How is it similar to the old base camp outside Duc Pho?
7. Sells sends Downs and his men on a foot patrol. Where does Sells send the men? What change has there been in personnel?
8. Explain the scene in which the Alpha Company engages in a large scale battle.
9. Explain the trip to the area around the Tam Ky province. What is the general atmosphere of the area.
10. What is the plan issued to Downs by Captain Sells?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)