|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(c) Tree limb.
3. Which item seems to be most valuable to the people?
4. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(b) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Heimlich maneuver.
5. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
2. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
3. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
4. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
5. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the American soldiers sent to next?
2. Discuss Downs' opinion of the base camp and area surrounding Pleiku.
3. What happens to a soldier from the Alpha Company's 3-6 platoon?
4. What is the plan issued to Downs by Captain Sells?
5. Where is the Tam Ky province? How is it similar to the old base camp outside Duc Pho?
6. How and why is Downs rewarded for his actions in the field?
7. What incident takes place involving the seven civilians? What is the attitude of the soldiers on both sides?
8. What happens to the wounded men? What can the soldiers do to save them?
9. The day after the conflict, there is another ambush. Who is ambushed? The recent events cause the men to have what realization? What is the reaction of the soldiers?
10. Explain Downs' escape and the attack on the other men.
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)