|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issues a new plan to Downs via radio?
2. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
(a) Lost leg.
(b) Shoulder wound.
(c) Stomach wound.
(d) Lost arm.
3. Who wants to execute the men in the bunker?
4. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) The trap fails.
(b) An officer shoots the trap operator.
(c) Downs jumps out of the way.
(d) An aide pulls Downs away.
5. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
6. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
7. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
8. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A place to land a helicopter.
(c) A new base site.
9. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Firebase Pleiku.
(b) Cho-Hui firebase.
(c) Riverside command station.
(d) Base Camp Montezuma.
10. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
11. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
12. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(b) Fire ants.
13. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
(c) Common sense.
14. The items are from which country?
15. Once he is in the village, Downs notices that the Vietnamese people there are poor and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
2. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
3. Who has control of the area?
4. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
5. The men are suddenly involved in a battle with how many Vietcong soldiers?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)