|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The platoon ends up in an area referred to as a _____ zone.
(b) No fly.
(d) Friendly fire.
2. Who returns to help with the mission?
3. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
4. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
5. This section begins with which company engaging in a fierce battle?
6. Who issues the order to let the men go?
7. The troops move forward making their way through all but which of the following?
8. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
(a) South China Sea.
(b) Gulf of Tonkin.
(c) Mekong River.
(d) Red River Delta.
9. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(a) Crates of weapons.
(c) Topographical maps.
10. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
11. The men are attacked by an ambush shaped to resemble which letter?
12. Which group is quickly executed?
13. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
(a) American military intelligence.
(c) Vietnamese police.
14. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(b) A place to land a helicopter.
(c) A new base site.
15. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(d) Fire ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
2. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
3. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
4. How many Vietcong are captured during the ambush?
5. Where do the people search for usable items?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)