|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
2. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(b) A suicide bomber.
(d) A village.
3. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
4. The area is now abandoned but had once been a thriving area for which type of product?
(a) Dairy cows.
(b) Goats milk.
5. What is the name of the commander that replaced Schaldenbrand?
6. Downs begins to think about going to ____ school.
(a) Military intelligence.
(b) Officer training.
(d) Heavy weapons training.
7. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
8. The men are suddenly involved in a battle with how many Vietcong soldiers?
9. Where is the Tam Ky province located?
(a) West Vietnam.
(b) East Vietnam.
(c) North Vietnam.
(d) South Vietnam.
10. How many of the civilians get away?
11. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(a) Tree limb.
12. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
13. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
(a) Gulf of Tonkin.
(b) South China Sea.
(c) Mekong River.
(d) Red River Delta.
14. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Firebase Pleiku.
(b) Base Camp Montezuma.
(c) Riverside command station.
(d) Cho-Hui firebase.
15. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
(b) Vietnamese police.
(c) American military intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a funny scene Downs decides to assist a man who has been in an accident with a _____.
2. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
3. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
4. Who returns to help with the mission?
5. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)