|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Downs do to pass the time?
(b) Plays with the local children.
(d) Watches TV.
2. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
3. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
(b) Commanding officers.
(c) Medical staff.
4. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
5. Where is the Tam Ky province located?
(a) North Vietnam.
(b) South Vietnam.
(c) East Vietnam.
(d) West Vietnam.
6. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
(a) Shoulder wound.
(b) Stomach wound.
(c) Lost arm.
(d) Lost leg.
7. The next morning ___ civilians are ordered to surrender.
8. What is the name of the commander that replaced Schaldenbrand?
9. The plan entails going to a local ____ to ambush the Vietcong.
10. What unfortunate incident happens to Downs when he must face an enemy.
(a) He runs out of ammunition.
(b) His gun jams.
(c) He is attacked from behind.
(d) He trips.
11. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
12. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(a) Fire ants.
13. Which group is quickly executed?
14. This section begins with which company engaging in a fierce battle?
15. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issues a new plan to Downs via radio?
2. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
3. The troops move forward making their way through all but which of the following?
4. Who returns to help with the mission?
5. How many Vietcong are captured during the ambush?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)