|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(c) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Heimlich maneuver.
2. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
3. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
(a) Overturned Jeep.
4. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
5. The next morning ___ civilians are ordered to surrender.
6. The men are suddenly involved in a battle with how many Vietcong soldiers?
7. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
8. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
9. The platoon ends up in an area referred to as a _____ zone.
(a) No fly.
(c) Friendly fire.
10. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(a) A suicide bomber.
(c) A village.
11. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
12. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
13. A soldier goes into a bunker to find how many men?
14. Downs begins to think about going to ____ school.
(a) Military intelligence.
(b) Heavy weapons training.
(d) Officer training.
15. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs convinces soldiers that he is a ____.
2. How many Vietcong were shot and killed by soldiers in the helicopter?
3. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
4. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
5. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)