|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men fire upon a dark figure that turns out to be an old woman. Where is the woman shot?
2. Downs begins to think about going to ____ school.
(a) Officer training.
(c) Military intelligence.
(d) Heavy weapons training.
3. What does Downs do to pass the time?
(a) Plays with the local children.
(b) Watches TV.
4. Who issues a new plan to Downs via radio?
5. Who wants to execute the men in the bunker?
6. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
7. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
8. Who issues the order to let the men go?
9. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
10. In a funny scene Downs decides to assist a man who has been in an accident with a _____.
11. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
(b) Commanding officers.
(c) Medical staff.
12. On what date does the platoon return to the bridge?
(a) December 25th.
(b) December 23rd.
(c) December 22nd.
(d) December 21st.
13. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(b) A suicide bomber.
(d) A village.
14. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
15. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
2. How many Vietcong were shot and killed by soldiers in the helicopter?
3. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
4. Who has control of the area?
5. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)