|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does the platoon return to the bridge?
(a) December 21st.
(b) December 25th.
(c) December 22nd.
(d) December 23rd.
2. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(a) A suicide bomber.
(c) A village.
3. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
(a) Overturned Jeep.
4. Who shoots at the soldier?
(a) NVA soldier.
(c) Vietcong officer.
(d) Old woman.
5. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
(a) Lost arm.
(b) Lost leg.
(c) Shoulder wound.
(d) Stomach wound.
6. Where do the people search for usable items?
(a) Refuse pails.
(c) Surrounding fields.
(d) Soldiers' tents.
7. How many Vietcong are captured during the ambush?
8. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
9. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
10. What is the name of the commander that replaced Schaldenbrand?
11. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Riverside command station.
(b) Cho-Hui firebase.
(c) Base Camp Montezuma.
(d) Firebase Pleiku.
12. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
13. The plan entails going to a local ____ to ambush the Vietcong.
14. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(c) Crates of weapons.
(d) Topographical maps.
15. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(b) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Heimlich maneuver.
Short Answer Questions
1. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
2. In a funny scene Downs decides to assist a man who has been in an accident with a _____.
3. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
4. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
5. The men are suddenly involved in a battle with how many Vietcong soldiers?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)