|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
2. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(b) A village.
(d) A suicide bomber.
3. The items are from which country?
4. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(a) Tree limb.
5. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Riverside command station.
(b) Firebase Pleiku.
(c) Base Camp Montezuma.
(d) Cho-Hui firebase.
6. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
(d) Common sense.
7. On what date does the platoon return to the bridge?
(a) December 21st.
(b) December 22nd.
(c) December 25th.
(d) December 23rd.
8. Once he is in the village, Downs notices that the Vietnamese people there are poor and ____.
9. Who returns to help with the mission?
10. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
11. Who shoots at the soldier?
(a) NVA soldier.
(b) Old woman.
(d) Vietcong officer.
12. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
(a) Rice paddies.
(b) Tree stumps.
(d) Wrecked Jeeps.
13. Downs decides to take the time off to fly to which location?
(b) Ha Nam.
(c) Duc Pho.
(d) Hai Phong.
14. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) An aide pulls Downs away.
(b) Downs jumps out of the way.
(c) The trap fails.
(d) An officer shoots the trap operator.
15. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
(b) Medical staff.
(d) Commanding officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
2. The troops move forward making their way through all but which of the following?
3. The next morning ___ civilians are ordered to surrender.
4. How many Vietcong were shot and killed by soldiers in the helicopter?
5. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)