|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
2. Who shoots at the soldier?
(a) NVA soldier.
(b) Old woman.
(c) Vietcong officer.
3. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
4. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
(a) Overturned Jeep.
5. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Firebase Pleiku.
(b) Riverside command station.
(c) Base Camp Montezuma.
(d) Cho-Hui firebase.
6. The _____ platoon of Alpha Company meets up with Downs' troops.
7. How many Vietcong are captured during the ambush?
8. Who issues the order to let the men go?
9. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
10. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(b) Fire ants.
11. What unfortunate incident happens to Downs when he must face an enemy.
(a) His gun jams.
(b) He trips.
(c) He is attacked from behind.
(d) He runs out of ammunition.
12. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
13. Downs convinces soldiers that he is a ____.
(a) Visiting dignitary.
(b) Wounded soldier.
14. The men are attacked by an ambush shaped to resemble which letter?
15. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
2. Which group is quickly executed?
3. The area is now abandoned but had once been a thriving area for which type of product?
4. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
5. What is the name of the commander that replaced Schaldenbrand?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)