|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
2. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
3. The platoon ends up in an area referred to as a _____ zone.
(a) No fly.
(c) Friendly fire.
4. A soldier goes into a bunker to find how many men?
5. This section begins with which company engaging in a fierce battle?
6. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) An officer shoots the trap operator.
(b) Downs jumps out of the way.
(c) The trap fails.
(d) An aide pulls Downs away.
7. The area is now abandoned but had once been a thriving area for which type of product?
(a) Dairy cows.
(b) Goats milk.
8. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
(a) Wrecked Jeeps.
(b) Tree stumps.
(c) Rice paddies.
9. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
10. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(a) A village.
(d) A suicide bomber.
11. In a funny scene Downs decides to assist a man who has been in an accident with a _____.
12. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
13. What unfortunate incident happens to Downs when he must face an enemy.
(a) He is attacked from behind.
(b) He trips.
(c) His gun jams.
(d) He runs out of ammunition.
14. Once he is in the village, Downs notices that the Vietnamese people there are poor and ____.
15. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(b) Tree limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. Downs sees a large trailer that belongs to which person?
3. Who issues the order to let the men go?
4. The next morning ___ civilians are ordered to surrender.
5. Downs begins to think about going to ____ school.
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)